Gamespy's 7 reasons why N-Gage pwnz the GBA

fizzlephox

Reaction score
ARTICLE

Gamespy fails to mention the $200 pricetag as being a bit much, and the fact that graphics may be nicer, but the GBA still has the overall gameplay and fun factor covered. They list the phone part as a factor too, they neglect to tell you how idiotic you'll look using it. Oh yeah and you'll need to have a cell-phone service to use it if you don't already have one, so it is not essentially a "free phone".

That only sounds about 95% biased.. lol, everyone I know thinks the GBA (SP specifically) is better

Also, Gamespy failed to mention the fact that you have to remove the battery backing to put a new game in

yes...the n-gage is a joke.

i'm sick of companies trying to smash two devices together...
PDA/phone
gaming thing/phone
food/phone
mp3 player/phone/gaming/PDA/laptop/ice crusher/blender

i could go on...

sometimes things should just be left as one frickin device.

Shuzer said:
Also, Gamespy failed to mention the fact that you have to remove the battery backing to put a new game in

LOL what a great feature!

The N-Gage looks like goatse/hello.jpg

JUST LOOK AT IT!

Its got all the fingers, the screen is the ass, it even has the damn wedding ring on the left hand!

LOL, nw909, looking at it it DOES resemble goatse.. that's just scary

I don't see how it resembles a goat. But this article's a joke. I still don't like or trust Gamespy's opinions, but this makes me dislike them even more.

Think the GBA is all that and a bag of microchips? N-Gage holds a few victories over Nintendo's dominant handheld.

They should change that to.

"Think the GBA is all that and a bag of microchips? N-Gage holds a few victories over Nintendo's dominant handheld. By a few we mean very little, in fact we couldn't really find many things good to say, so we list its basic features found on the promo leaflets, without taking into account any of its faults"

fizzlephox said:
I don't see how it resembles a goat. But this article's a joke. I still don't like or trust Gamespy's opinions, but this makes me dislike them even more.
goatse is NOT a goat.. it's.. well, how can you NOT have heard about/seen goatse? Not that anyone wants to see it (other than nw909 ;) jk lol) in the first place

Shuzer said:
goatse is NOT a goat.. it's.. well, how can you NOT have heard about/seen goatse? Not that anyone wants to see it (other than nw909 ;) jk lol) in the first place

rofl... goatse is sick

Oh my god... it does look like goatse... disturbing... I am never buying one of those!

Why is the screen taller than it is wide? Huh? Can you explain that to me? I'm sorry but I just can't work with this thing. People, get this "object" away from my face.

I got your 7 reasons, RIGHT HERE

1. Ngage sucks
2. Ngage sucks
3. Ngage sucks
4. Ngage sucks
5. Ngage sucks
6. Ngage sucks
7. GBA Pwns it.

Shuzer said:
other than nw909 ;) jk lol)

:\

It's just that I've fallen for too many different pictures, aka CHRISTMAS.jpg, goddamn that one is gross.

What a crock of shit. Either GameSpy now has some sort of partenship with Nokia, or the editor(s) that made that article is in denial that he wasted $200 on a handheld gaming system that will be dead by spring.

and the number one reason not to freebase cocaine after smoking crack and eating a shroom pizza is.... the n gage starts looking mighty fine.

Oh boy, I laugh at gamespy. I can't believe I actually read their stuff some time ago.

And the goatse comparison.. horrible, just horrible...

fizzlephox said:
ARTICLE

Gamespy fails to mention the $200 pricetag as being a bit much, and the fact that graphics may be nicer, but the GBA still has the overall gameplay and fun factor covered. They list the phone part as a factor too, they neglect to tell you how idiotic you'll look using it. Oh yeah and you'll need to have a cell-phone service to use it if you don't already have one, so it is not essentially a "free phone".

I hate gamespy even more now.

Back