Garry's Mod Help Please

Kato

Reaction score
OK, I need some help with Garry's mod...

How do you weld things? I know how to weld things in JBMod, it's much easier.

They should combine. But make the weld balls only visible when using the crossbow, because otherwise they're ugly.

Anyway, it's strange. I don't...get it. Help?

-Kato

Garrys Mod in my opinion is much easier, for one if ANYONE can show me JB Mod if it works for HL2DM plz explain to me. Garrys Mod when you want to weld, you get the two objects, get the crossbow, right click one, then right click the other. Simple in my opinion, although I've never used anything else so I could be wrong.

Well, I can do that, but I can't move it around, then. lol.

Oh, and how do you turn Depth of Field on?

-Kato

welding in jbmod is rediculously tedious, and almost impossible to weld ragdolls. in garrysmod it takes seconds. :D

diluted said:
welding in jbmod is rediculously tedious, and almost impossible to weld ragdolls. in garrysmod it takes seconds. :D

You got a good point there. The welds in jbmod are more secure but jbmod crashes about 7x more than garrymod and it is EXTREMELY hard to build something the way you want it.

Also in jbmod I never EVER actually quit out of the game, it always crashed me out and I didn't feel like playing again, and I never once crashed in single player garrys mod.

Depth of Field:

Get out the "Camera" weapon and press "Use" to cycle through the various modes

I am not talking about the pistol camera type thing, the other big one is the one you need. Tbh, the depth of field could look alot better.

Back