gas prices

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
getting so damn close to 3 dollars to the gallon.. what the F**k!! Grrrrrrrr. I'm going to be driving in a couple weeks and this is what I get as a reward.. its a video game price every time you fill up.\

edit: this is some how munro's fault

oh well, I've been driving with $2.50 for a long time....you get used to it.

finally someone has made a thead about gas prices. about time.

It's like $2.60 here.
Thanks to all those people that voted in that idiot Bush.

Oddly enough - Bush gave a bunch of major petroleum/oil based companies a huge tax break about a week ago yet they keep raising the price on us..

Arcane said:
It's like $2.60 here.
Thanks to all those people that voted in that idiot Bush.

Oddly enough - Bush gave a bunch of major petroleum/oil based companies a huge tax break about a week ago yet they keep raising the price on us..

well if the economy already sucks :( , not to mention if big corporations do well.. so does the bush administration.. consequently most automobile operators need gasoline.

damn conservatives

****ing hell, that's cheap.

edit: Why are you so angry that they're that cheap?

I agree, gas in anywhere in Europe is 4x as much. That's why everyone drives around in tiny little cars.

I've started bussing it to work lately. It's not a bad ride, but I do meet some insanely wierd people.

Who cares about europe! Stop bringing that up! This is america!

edit: and i do drive a tiny little vw!

If you think the gas prices are bush's fault then argue it in the thread in the politics forum, otherwise don't bring politics here it will just get this thread off track and locked.

gas prices suck now, they've doubled in the past year or three...

also america requires transportation like that more (so our high gas prices are still high compared to yours). we're far more spread out than most countries in Europe.

I think it's time for a "Back in the Day" post.

I remember when gas prices were .98c a gallon. Also, I had to walk thirteen miles in 3 feet of snow to go to school. Without shoes. And carrying a rabid baboon for math class.

Youngsters.

I remember when you had to walk seven miles in the snow to get to the internet.

BHC its about 2.70 ish here now, I was just saying it hasn't changed that much since I started driving. I am glad that I don't have to put in 93 anymore, thats for sure.

xcellerate said:
Who cares about europe! Stop bringing that up! This is america!

edit: and i do drive a tiny little vw!

Who cares about the us! Stop bringing that up! This site is in Europe!

BTW, it's 7$ per gallon here. So you've got it ****ing cheap

Ennui said:
gas prices suck now, they've doubled in the past year or three...

also america requires transportation like that more (so our high gas prices are still high compared to yours). we're far more spread out than most countries in Europe.

To a degree yeah but that doesnt excuse the massive uptake in SUV's , horrendous miles per gallon and general awfullness at this stuff of american cars :p

Gas prices just dropped,

$2.89 for the cheapest

$2.99 for performance

Back