Gears of War 2 Lancer Replica ($140 including game)

Iced_Eagle

Tank
Reaction score
Amazon link

2706331350_eb433cc680.jpg

51cbp-QzOdL._SS400_.jpg

Um, yes please! Just pre-ordered.

It includes a free copy of the game as well. :naughty:

Unfortunately, it will more than likely be plastic, however it will still look great sitting on a shelf.

Almost makes me wish I had an xbox to buy that, would be awesome to have on display for when I have guests.

Almost makes me wish I had an xbox to buy that, would be awesome to have on display for when I have guests.

You can still buy the gun for $140. You aren't obligated to buy the game (though if it's free, why not?).

You can buy a small chainsaw and a small rifle and duct tape them together for that price if you shop around. Might look ghetto, but it would be fun as hell if you ever had to use it.

"I think I heard an intruder!"..."**** YEA!"

Well I'm not buying it for the practical application of it :LOL: I'm buying it purely for the fact that it's a Gears assault rifle.

As soon as I get a well paying job, I'm going to start collecting more video game memorabilia from other places (First4Figures, Weta, Sideshow, Studio Oxmox, etc). For the cheap price and the included game, this is a great way to start off my more serious collectibles. :) Well, much better than the ACTUAL replica of the Gears rifle for $950.

The fake blood is a little lame. Look at anyone's weapon collection IRL and you will never see a dirty piece of equipment; each piece is kept cleaned and lubed for the next time it unleashes whatever fury it might be capable of.

Also, the design is pretty lame as well: the barrel grip is dangerously located indeed. Bad design imho.

DO WANT.

As long as its decent quality plastic (the Master Chief helmet was sturdy enough for me), I will definately look into buying this.

DO WANT.

As long as its decent quality plastic (the Master Chief helmet was sturdy enough for me), I will definately look into buying this.

I thought I heard something about the MC helmet being way too small to actually wear?

Anyway, this looks pretty sweet.

Oh it was. I meant it was sturdy enough to survive a bit of impact.

You can buy a small chainsaw and a small rifle and duct tape them together for that price if you shop around. Might look ghetto, but it would be fun as hell if you ever had to use it.

"I think I heard an intruder!"..."**** YEA!"

LMFAO!

What if it was just the cat you heard & your girlfriends cat at that?

That would be a cool "weapon" to have in a glass case, with a lamp shining on it. A good conversation piece for when people come over.

-MRG

The fake blood is a little lame. Look at anyone's weapon collection IRL and you will never see a dirty piece of equipment; each piece is kept cleaned and lubed for the next time it unleashes whatever fury it might be capable of.

Also, the design is pretty lame as well: the barrel grip is dangerously located indeed. Bad design imho.

I think the blood looks fairly nice in this case. Normally I also am for the totally clean look, but it doesns't bother me in this case actually, and sort of enhances the look actually.

Well, the design is what it is, and in all honestly it doesn't really matter :LOL:

Have it shipped to a friend from the US on HL2.net and they can ship it to you.

[/problem]

The only reason I'm not considering getting this is because it doesn't have a shoulder stock. I mean, seriously, what automatic rifle doesn't have a shoulder stock?

The only reason I'm not considering getting this is because it doesn't have a shoulder stock. I mean, seriously, what automatic rifle doesn't have a shoulder stock?

Not sure, but I guess that's how it's always been in the game...

Back