Genius flash + music

TechnoHippyChic said:
Teh cuteness!

Is Nizlopi the name of the band?
Yeah :)

Oh, and surely even if you don't like the music you can appriciate the animation..

Meh.. It is ok. I didn't really find anything funny or cool..

lePobz said:
Sweet, I think this guy did the Radiohead - Creep flash movie too... they are works of art ... a refreshing change from the terrabytes of shite that most people make with flash.

Heh, you linked it wrong...

And interesting... very interesting. I was mesmurised enough to watch it through... can't explain why lol

that song was wonderfull mate, thank you :thumbs:
edit: someone ripped it?

THat was really cool, I hope I can find their music somewhere (*cough* illegally *cough*).

BlindTelepath said:
THat was really cool, I hope I can find their music somewhere (*cough* illegally *cough*).

I tried "downloa...shit...buying" their music but couldn't find a decent "shop"

if you have it can you please link me up?

Same here - I've been running a search on Sou- Amazon for 2 hours now and nothing's come up.

wow that video was very pro - very smooth and the blur of close-up objects made it sooo believable.

Extremely great song. I'm standind here, leaning out my window, staring at the nightlife of Brighton, letting the music embrace me and remind me how great life can be.

Makes a change from listening to some random goth song and getting depressed :D

The song sounds a wee bit like Tracy Chapman (except not as good, but then she's astoundingly good). Good animation though.

Back