Gentlemen – start your firing!

SillyBilly

Reaction score
Here’s a pic that hopefully you fella’s will enjoy (and not criticise too much ;) ) – it’s an updated model of me terrorist mesh seen in a previous post. Yes it’s a photoskin – but don’t let that put you off – the mods called HL: Reinstatement, a webbie with more info on the mod should be online come next week!
right_terrorist.jpg

As for this fella – him, and a host of his friends, will be seeing you in Stormont (Belfast, Ireland) – as extreme dissident Republicans attempt to blow the heart outta the country’s political centre and plummet Ireland back into ‘the troubles.’
*insert plea for new members – and we’re done. Gentlemen – start your firing! :)

I personally don't like Photoskins, tho it does look good.

a skin that comes directly from a photo. like you take a photograph of a gun and paste that image onto the uvw map

Most photoskins i've seen look like utter crap straight away, though this one is looking pretty good.

I'd have to see it in game to make a better judgement.

yes most photo skins are bad but some are remarkably good if the person knows how to use them correctly!

Looks good, I think the fingers might be a bit too long though.

looks cool, but still think the arms look like daggers :p lol

There’s just no pleasing some people – honestly! – urgh! *storms off in child like rant.

Fine then - I’ll build him new arms damn it – and if you don’t like them – I’ll do it again – and again and again… and then I’ll probably give up with what I’ve got.

More pics to follow! – oh, and I intend to do a quick walk/run cycle animation over the weekend - I’ll upload it to – thus subjecting my work to an all new level of abuse! ;)

Back