Geometry Wars owns my soul...

Core407

Reaction score
Anyone else ridiculously addicted to this little game? I think I've racked up over 30 hours of gameplay on it with a top score of 1.98 mill.

never played or heard of it

Heard of it, not sure if I've played it. Link it, yo.

Holy shit, that looks like twice the fun of any 360 game out right now...

You should see the videos of people getting 5+ mill. :LOL:

There is a GW clone for the PC, but it doesn't have the charm of the 360 title.

Do you control movement with the left stick and direct your fire with the right stick?

If so I've played a game exactly like this for N64. You could even use 2 controllers for complete analog movement :p

Looks pretty fun. I hear it's really addicting.

Do you control movement with the left stick and direct your fire with the right stick?

If so I've played a game exactly like this for N64. You could even use 2 controllers for complete analog movement :p

Looks pretty fun. I hear it's really addicting.

What game?

I got into it for a few weeks but its my friend who went hardcore. He made like 4th place on the ranks. Played day in day out. Thing is he stopped once he hit his goal.

Xbox 360 arcade title from one of the guys from Bizzare Creations.

GW in Action

To bad thats a noob playing. You should watch my friend play 11mill score its insane. The things that can happen and its gets so crazy you cant see your ship.

Look for some pro videos.

I got into it for a few weeks but its my friend who went hardcore. He made like 4th place on the ranks. Played day in day out. Thing is he stopped once he hit his goal.

To bad thats a noob playing. You should watch my friend play 11mill score its insane. The things that can happen and its gets so crazy you cant see your ship.

Look for some pro videos.

11 Mill?! I hit 2.16 mill with 7 lives and 5 bombs and then the pressure got to me and I continued to lose.

I seriously don't find the appeal in Geometry Wars. I can only tolerate one go before I get frustrated and stop playing.

Heard about it like everyone else, but haven't played it due to my lack of a MS console heretofore.

I must admit I like the simple but frantic gameplay, but its not like it hasn't been done many times before or anything....

GridWars is nowhere near as a good thing, this coming from a person who only had that till I bought my 360. :)

And yes, Geometry Wars is soo awesome, some friends and myself have some heated battles for the highest score, amongst ourselves.. but I haven't played in awhile, too many new arcade games, CH and so on.

It's a cool game indeed. I think my highest score is around 3 million. Good times. :thumbs:

11 Mill?! I hit 2.16 mill with 7 lives and 5 bombs and then the pressure got to me and I continued to lose.

My friend was #4 on the ranks he is amazing. He stoped playing tho, his goal was top 10 after that he didnt want to put anymore time into it. Now the highest scores are like 80 mill.

GridWars is nowhere near as a good thing, this coming from a person who only had that till I bought my 360. :)

GridWars can be almost as much fun if you have a dual analog gamepad for pc to play it with.

It's pretty fun, but seeing as how I've only ever managed to beat the trial version once, I don't think I'd be in the running for any sort of rank :)

It's pretty fun, but seeing as how I've only ever managed to beat the trial version once, I don't think I'd be in the running for any sort of rank :)

You cant beat the game..

People were up to one hundred million or close to it last time i check and thats a 12 hour game. If there is a end no one has hit it and it would take weeks of none stop playing.

Back