Get Free Stuff From Microsoft!!!!!

O

OCJ

With Microsoft coming out with their new Windows Mobile 2003 software, they're giving sales training courses online. Technically you are supposed to work for a Microsoft retailer...

How do you get free stuff?

I'll tell you how you get free stuff. Register and take the courses. The courses are basically little flash presentations. (Make sure you click every arrow) After each course, you take a quiz and get points which you can redeem for free stuff. These courses are extremely easy.

The rewards for taking courses are points, you get 150 points to start and then 100 each course you take.

Here are the rewards:

Cross Ion Pen - 400 pts
Flight Simulator 2004 - 400 pts
Swiss Army Cyber Tool - 700 pts
Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse - 700 pts
Encarta Reference Library 2003 - 700 pts
Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Combo - 1500 pts
Windows XP Pro - 1500 pts
Swiss Army Travel Kit - 1500 pts
Swiss Army Watch - 2500 pts
Office XP Pro - 2500 pts

To get an invite, e-mail me at [email protected] with your name in the e-mail (real name) and I will invite you. I will also Email you the answer key for all but 1 of the quizzes and tests(so you dont actually have to read everything), so it shouldnt take you long to complete the stuff as long as you click all the little arrows in the courses.

When you are signing up and it asks for your company name, put "Tec" (it asks for the first three letters) and then select "Tech Data" (put in BS stuff for the store number and the like later)

Only thing is that after you do the courses, you'll find yourself wanting a windows mobile device. I'm sure you could sell your prizes on ebay and buy one ;)

I've heard about this. Supposedely legit, but I'm not cool with giving my personal information to MS while technically pulling a fast one on them

Shuzer said:
I've heard about this. Supposedely legit, but I'm not cool with giving my personal information to MS while technically pulling a fast one on them

Well, it even says in the terms of use that if you no longer work for a MS retailer, you can still get and spend your points.

Why do you need our real names?

Has anyone done this and not gotten hacked?:p

Janet Reno said:
Why do you need our real names?

Has anyone done this and not gotten hacked?:p

It's a Microsoft reseller training course. You get points for correctly answered questions, the more points, the more free stuff.

It's Microsoft legit, so your personal information is more than likely safe, but I still wouldn't trust it

I did one of these a year ago, I was suppose to get a free game and never did.

You dont need to give me any personal information, just your name...even just your first name...and the email address where you want the invite sent to.

OCJ said:
You dont need to give me any personal information, just your name...even just your first name...and the email address where you want the invite sent to.

How would you get the products if you didn't provide your address...?

I said you dont have to give ME your personal information, you fill it out when you sign up with microsoft. I'm sure microsoft isnt collecting your information to hack you. This is just one of their online training courses for salespeople and it happens to offer prizes.

OCJ said:
I said you dont have to give ME your personal information, you fill it out when you sign up with microsoft. I'm sure microsoft isnt collecting your information to hack you. This is just one of their online training courses for salespeople and it happens to offer prizes.

Oh, yeah, lol, I misread that.. sorry :p
Anyhow, I still wouldn't be overly cool with MS having my personal information while I scam them out of free stuff

Nooo OCJ we needed that info! Now we will never catch TEH SHUZER!

Can't catch me, I'm the ginger bread man!
/me runs away really really slowly

*Z|insane catches up
Wait a second... why are you going so
*Shuzer proceeds to maim, injure, and otherwise kill Z|insane
AHHHHHHHHHHHH GET HIM OFF OF ME
*Z|insane is dead.

I think I want my spleen back... Shuzer has it... I think...:eek:

:eek: You could get Windows XP Pro for free!!??!?! OMGZORZOZOZ CRIES IN JOY!

/me looks at Windows XP running on his computer

I already get free stuff from Microsoft :stare:

little q here.

Is this limited like every other contest to america and surrounding minnions?

If not, sign me up :p

Synthaxx R-or said:
little q here.

Is this limited like every other contest to america and surrounding minnions?

If not, sign me up :p
Don't think so. There seem to be fewer rewards on offer if you don't live in the US though.

blahblahblah said:
How many classes are there? How long? More importantly, is this legit?
Not strictly legit (unless you work for a retail company that sells Windows Mobile devices) but they're not going to arrest you. I'd say there's a good 1.5-2 hours of clicking and reading involved.

Oh yeah, does it work for us here Canadians?

Cause I need to put in the address of my igloo.

Have you done this already?
And by no arrest you mean, "if they find out, they'll only refuse to give prizes and the service" right?

Haha.. No, they'll send TEH FBIZORS to your house, Punisher.

Just spent ages answering quizzes and read flash marketing to earn at whopping 1475 points (referred two friends as well). Spent 700 on a wireless mouse (this one). Just have to wait 8 weeks for it to arrive.

There will be so many applications for this that I doubt they'll be able to check them all or even any. Chances are no one will find out and it's only a drop in the ocean for Microsoft, financially speaking. Perhaps they intended for this to happen. Viral marketing and all that.

ahh, now i can order it to my house, my grans, my aunti(s) and my friends house.. so this is big bonus :D:D:D

well.. i've decided to give this a try... it better not turn into some scam or else imma hunt someone down..

Dr. Freeman said:
well.. i've decided to give this a try... it better not turn into some scam or else imma hunt someone down..

Doing something like this and hoping for it not to be a scam is like walking on a nudist camp hoping not to encounter any nudists. :p

Dr. Freeman said:
So what you're saying is, if this scam of microsoft turns out to be a scam on you, You'll be hunting someone down.

I hope Microsoft views it the same way.

CrazyHarij said:
Haha.. No, they'll send TEH FBIZORS to your house, Punisher.

Good I thought the police would come and... OMFG THE FBIZORS!!!! I AM SO FECKING SKRUUD!!! SAVE ME CRAZY!! Wait a minute...

CrazyHarij made me do it, yehah! Now you got FBIZORZ on YOUR ass!!!

See you in prison buddy!!! lmao!

AudioRage said:
So what you're saying is, if this scam of microsoft turns out to be a scam on you, You'll be hunting someone down.

I hope Microsoft views it the same way.

i have taken Shuzer's word.. he said this thing is legit.. hes seen it before or something like that..

Shuzer does not lie!@!@@@@@@@!!!! :angry:

I've used their purchase program, which is similar to this point system thing, to buy office xp, and I was required to send them a copy of my pay stub to verify that I was working at a retail store. I'll bet they require you to send them some soft of proof when you go to collect the software using your points.

Back