Get Free Stuff From Microsoft!!!!!

Pfft, you can get Linux without filling in any forms at all. Besides, i've already got enough things from Microsoft :|

Sounds like a dodgy mass info-gathering scam to me, they will sell your souls to the devil... unless bill gates is the devil, which is a possibility.

Pobz said:
Pfft, you can get Linux without filling in any forms at all. Besides, i've already got enough things from Microsoft :|

Sounds like a dodgy mass info-gathering scam to me, they will sell your souls to the devil... unless bill gates is the devil, which is a possibility.
I have a .NET passport, so they already had my soul.

I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft Microsoft endorsed cheese eating monkey. But maybe I'm just a little on the wary side since my browser got hijacked and I got a trojan keylogger among other things.

Fools, they're not trying to scam you for personal information.
They most likely already have your personal information. *dun dun dun*
So give it a go anyway. ;)

Alzxul said:
I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft Microsoft endorsed cheese eating monkey. But maybe I'm just a little on the wary side since my browser got hijacked and I got a trojan keylogger among other things.

The usual stuff then.. I've got this neat little thing that appears when I startup the comp, a kind of connect-to internet dialog window but it launches a trojan so I have to select another button to connect to internet if I want to surf trojan and keylogger-free. :monkee:

I just run firefox, great browser, no popup windows and extensions (i have "adblocker"among others) works great. Best of all, no more adware/spyware! :bounce:

OCJ , havent received a return email yet. Are you getting a littlebit swamped? :p

i need 300 more points to get the 1500 point keyboard mouse combo... but i've completed all the tests... what can i do?

"You will recieve 300 points for each devils0wn-using member of the public you inform us of. You will recieve an extra 200 bonus points if these people are your friends and/or relatives."

Damn them.

damn, i'm 100 points short of the combo...

Back