Ghost Recon 2 announced!

I'm waiting for E3 for some screenies from this and OFP2.

i hope it really comes on November.

Games that I am waiting for, are:
HALF-LIFE 2 , Ghost recon 2 and OFP 2.

Excellent... the first is one of my favorite games. :)

Well, crap. I say we increase the number of hours per day to 30. Otherwise I won't have time to play all these games.

:naughty: Ghost Recon 2 better be like Rainbow Six 3:Ravenshield. The way they did that game was just superb. Can't wait to see another Rainbow Six using some cutting edge engine

I heard Ghost Recon 2 will be using the "Singles" engine, and since Ubisoft is releasing another shooter(Brothers in Arms), that may give us a clue as to what the engine may look like.

OFP was WAY better then Ghost Recon. I hope Marek and the guys at Bohemia Interactive come out for E3 and show us some news on OFP2 :D That'll be wicked

ComradeBadger said:
Joy. Another mediocre Clancy shooter. Bit samey methinks

It was a relaxed shooter, which doesn't make it mediocre. Thusfar it's the only FPS where I enjoyed ordering around a bunch of AI morons. If they think they can make a sequel just like it with more eyecandy they're free to try IMHO...

ComradeBadger said:
Joy. Another mediocre Clancy shooter. Bit samey methinks
I loved the first Ghost Recon. I sucked like a whore though. :( ;)

I oved the first Ghost recon too :)
But the OFP2 makers are busy with they OFP xbox version so that is maybe a cause of delaying... but i'm not sure.

Tredoslop said:
I heard Ghost Recon 2 will be using the "Singles" engine, and since Ubisoft is releasing another shooter(Brothers in Arms), that may give us a clue as to what the engine may look like.

"singles" sounds interesting ;)

Singles... Isn't that the 'The Sims' clone but this time with nudity and sex?

that's why it sounds "interesting" ;) and weird ;)

I love GR; kicked major arse at it too. Can't wait for GR2! It is one of the most intense and realistic (gameplay wise) that I have played.

Back