Gir From Invader Zim

Freelancer

Reaction score
Gir from Invader Zim TV cartoon series.
goodgir1dk.jpg

madgir4ro.jpg

Btw, I love comments... :)

I did it now, and it looks more like gir! :D Before he looked like a cheap version of Bender XD

Here:

thegir5nk.jpg

It may not look right, but atleast it's pretty :D

Pretty good, the eyes are better.

The arms should be like needles... pointed towards the end of the arm... and then the hand.

"I saw a squrilell, it went like this ksksksksk!"

Love the show, good renders {if not what are they?}

The eyes need to not have the metal on the very end, they should end with just green or red or whatever color. And they should be bigger.

But that's pretty awesome :p

I love Invader Zim so it automatically gets a 10/10.

Do a 3D model of Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life and I'll have your babies.

Qonfused said:
I love Invader Zim so it automatically gets a 10/10.

Do a 3D model of Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life and I'll have your babies.

Zomfg.

That show was like, teh pwn.

"Hello heffa!"

"Oh fishsticks :("

I loved that one where he got stuck between the fat chicks tits.

"GIR! Why is there BACON in the soap!?"
"Aaaaaah made it mahself!"

Has Rocko's died? It used to be on TV over here, but now it's stopped... :(

Good work on more models!

I was never a fan of that - it freaked me out too much, in the wrong way. It was all so crudely drawn and just grotesque...

evilsloth said:
Has Rocko's died? It used to be on TV over here, but now it's stopped... :(

Good work on more models!

Nick stopped showing it awhile ago along with all of the redeemable cartoons they had: original Rugrats, Ahh! Real Monsters, Rocko, Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy, ... the list goes on.

Could you guys drop that? When I get replies to my topics I get happy , hoping for a fat nice comment and what could be better and similar stuff :/

They're still showing Spongebob, correct? I remember loving that show, a lifetime ago...

They look pretty awesome! You should see if perhaps you can convert them so that you can put them in HL2 or somthing. That would be cool.

Dumb Dude said:
They look pretty awesome! You should see if perhaps you can convert them so that you can put them in HL2 or somthing. That would be cool.

Someone tried but I was not careful with the polygons I just "did it" and it appeared to have way too many polygons to be able to compile. ;(

Never watched the show but that guy looks scary!

Back