GlaDOS goofed us - Half Life Episode 3 to be linked and released WITH THE GAME?

The Free Man!

Reaction score
Okay, i just need support on this theory.
Look at the teaser for Portal 2.

It's been a looong time - how have you been?
Try linking that to Half Life-and you'll come out with an expected result.
Before Episode Two was announced, a guy named TRGF(The real gordon freeman) [on 4chan] posted a wallpaper and then revoked it.
This was some official wallpaper for EP2, i strongly believed it was this one: http://clubvideomania.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/half-life-2-wallpaper.jpg

And wrote a comment in his post saying EXACTLY the same thing as GlaDOS says in the teaser for P2.
:eek:

EDIT: i left the forum name out lol, my bad!

OK. No.

Unless your trolling, that is official art for the original HL2.

I don't support this theory, to put it mildly. That's official art for Half-Life 2, not Episode Two, so forgive me if I don't exactly get my hopes up over this.

Why wouled anyone?
IT'S BEEN OVER FIVE YEARS!
DUKE NUKEM WOULD COME OUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!
Damn it!:sniper:

We're only going on three years now. Have some patience. When Valve is ready to show us something, it won't be in the form of obscure posts on 4chan.

damn...I actually thot we have something cool going on there for few sec :/

OMG guys. I finally figured it out. The G-Man is GLaDOS!

It's been a looong time - how have you been?
By the way, this refers to the fact that Portal 2 takes place hundreds of years after Portal 1, according to Doug Lombardi. So the time between Chell meeting GLaDOS is...a loooong time.

This is true, EP3 is coming. Gabe told me.

This "4chan" sounds like a mysterious stoop where the most intellectual, elite of Internet users meet once a year to discuss, plan and execute major Internet Events that shape things to their favour.

Back