Global Disaster, what would you do?

I'd get myself in lots of intense and highly suspenseful events, and make my way across a city/country in search of family/lover and find a way to destroy or reverse the damage done by asteroids/nukes/monsters/zombies.
Then the credits would roll.

OH SHIT! I KNOW!

I'd meet up with bvasgm, Qonfused, AiM, Sonic, and anyone else from the site. We'd all raid a military bunker, and take different equipment. We would then roam the US in squads of six.

\o/

1. go hide for a long time
2. steal some arms, and attempt to fight, which will probably be futile

hhrhrhr, one thing we dont need,Solaris being a father and raising a Lenin.

In the case of an Alien attack, I'll be conscripted to fight for our proud fatherland, in the name of humanity and the people.

If I manage to survive, I'll procure some heavy artillery and keep on fighting. :p

If it goes away, help establish a Authoratirian state with safety for all.

I have my Zombie apocalypse plans all sorted out.

I get a band of survivors, and we make for my school. My school is on top of a hill, so we set up MGs (found at an abandoned convoy) overlooking the road and playing fields. Cut down the woods next door, lace surrounding area with claymores etc. When the undead hordes make their attack, hold them off for as long as possible, then fall back through various chokepoints within the school (with each of us dying in increasingly gruesome/heroic ways) until the only ones left get trapped on the roof, where at the last moment Short Recoil rescues us in his attack helicopter. Hooray!

SHIPPI said:
Right I've decided. I, along with any other hl2.net survivors, would fortifiy a building and not let Solaris in

Sounds like a plan!

Darkwolf said:
Sounds like a plan!

Yeah!

Btw, if you ask me to get in a car when the apocalypse happens, and you're driving, I'm not getting in. :p

SHIPPI said:
Right I've decided. I, along with any other hl2.net survivors, would fortifiy a building and not let Solaris in

We will fight off any attack with SCALER WAVES.

SHIPPI said:

Seconding notion.

I'd scootch off to the country - nobody films post-apocalyptic films in arsehole-nowhere. Anyway, I'd have my pen knife, so I'd pretent I was MacGyver....

Goddamn, this thread gets me pumped. We'll set up HL2.net bases on America and Britain, and be constantly communicating between the two. Blasting zombies, exploring, being awesome... hot damns!

JNightshade said:
Goddamn, this thread gets me pumped. We'll set up HL2.net bases on America and Britain, and be constantly communicating between the two. Blasting zombies, exploring, being awesome... hot damns!
You sound like a 10 year old.

I whould drive around in a tank blasting everything, staying on my own.
People whould ask me to lend them a hand.
Halflife2.net survivors in a house: Come Rizzo! Bring your tank man!
Rizzo: Nah

And then when all hope whould look lost to you, I whould come.
Then i whould die and curse you all.
Rizzo:I should have stayed in the tank... Ouuargh!

Duck and cover?

"So what are your last words going to be?"
"I think I'll recite some poetry, some philosophy - go out with some dignity. What about you?"
"I dunno, I reckon I'll just swear my tits off."

I love The Mighty Boosh.

Back