GMail Expanding Beta Test? Tons of Invites Avalible

WhiteZero

Tank
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, but I just checked my gMail today and it says I have 50 avalible invites!
o_O

I guess their wanting to broaden the Beta Test.

So yeah, PM me with your current eMail Address if you want an account.

I PM you but I think I forgot to give my e-mail. :eek:

[email protected]

Anyway, I am surprised that G-mail is still in Beta. I would have thought by now they would have let it go open to the rest of the public.

The Mullinator said:
I PM you but I think I forgot to give my e-mail. :eek:

[email protected]

Anyway, I am surprised that G-mail is still in Beta. I would have thought by now they would have let it go open to the rest of the public.
They are probally gonna keep it that way for a while.

Make it hard for spammers and things of that nature...

I still have the 4 invites I've had for a while... maybe you just turned up in a random invite giveout or something?

nah i just cheked aswell it is Cranked up!!! to 50 i had 5 earlier nice find!

whoa i have 50 too :D:D and 6 on my other account hehe. I suspect my dad has around 50 more aswell.

gmail is the most unexclusive exclusive thing in the world

every man an his dog has a gmail account

I think they will keep it this way, so poeple don-t use them for massive spamming, its a good idea.

Someone send me an invite o.< I'm really hating hotmail.
It puts all the important emails in the junk folder..
And all the junk in the inbox...

I have 50 too. Guess they're expanding.

Gmail has been great,. I get no spam at all.. I hope it stays that way.

Ike: Invite Sent

i have yet to get 50 invites... my neighbor got tons of them because he harvests them.

Whoa, 50. That is not a small number.

I didn't know it was still in beta >_>

still only have 6 but i really dont know that many ppl so its k

mindless_moder said:
n ice way to get peoples emails for a chain spam mailing list.
He gave me the g-mail invite.

Plus that hotmail account I gave is the one I use specifically for distributing to websites and public places where I could get on a spammers list.

lol no kidding. i had 14 left over before... now i have 150! (through three accounts) i don't even know why they still call it beta, much less a 'closed' beta. everyone has it who wants it just about.

i use it almost exclusively, now. with a few more features and a tweaked user interface it would be perfect. gmail is cool

Gmail seriously rocks, its so reliable and quick. Damn lucky something like this is offered for free

plz plz pretty plz with sugar on top, send me an invite :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

[email protected]

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Done RRunner.
Gmail is great, been using it for ages and i love the archiving and putting things in different named folders, its so much easier and faster than other sites. Im on a spammer list unfortunatly (i dont know where from, but i use it to buy from websites)... so i get spammed, but every single one gets put in the spambox and not my inbox... without me even asking it to. fantastic. :)

Dont know enough online people to be interested in gmail. There sure are alot of invites floating around though.

oldagerocker said:
Done RRunner.
Gmail is great, been using it for ages and i love the archiving and putting things in different named folders, its so much easier and faster than other sites. Im on a spammer list unfortunatly (i dont know where from, but i use it to buy from websites)... so i get spammed, but every single one gets put in the spambox and not my inbox... without me even asking it to. fantastic. :)

You da man :thumbs:
Thx m8... just recently downloaded firefox, have had my hotmail for 5 years, i really hate cleaning it out (almost all done with windows...just ned to get my brain to understand linux and im all done :)...now 1 gig of mail can keep me going for a loooong time....thx man :bounce:

lol, I just used like 6 of my 50... and today I find that I got bumped back upto 50.
:LOL:

:O

I just checked again today, and I finally have 50 :D

they'll never take gmail out of beta. much like google news, which has been in beta for 2+ years.

I guess that way if anything messes up, they can say oh well, it's still in beta.

lol hazar, thats great logic. Esp now, since anyone who wants it can get it pretty easily

Back