Gman Bug!

Peabody McFee

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen anyone post this before:

Start a new game of HL2 and, as the game is loading, hold down one of the direction keys on the keyboard. Keep holding down the button and as the "HALF-LIFE 2" title appears you should hear Gordon's feet running. Then, when the GMan appears to make his speech, you will should be viewing him from a different angle!

lol you dare try move when the gman is talking to you!? shame on you. Nice find, i'd try it if i wasn't so lazy. Screenies maybe siv vous plait :)

I did that once... ended up looking at the back of his head...

Nice find.

One of those shots reminds me of the joker in the dark knight returns.

er nm

Wow,good find man,I'll try it right away ^_^.

WaterMelon34 said:
picture number 3 can make a pretty damn cool wallpaper

I'd rather have it like this.

Attachments

• gmanside32px.jpg
    gmanside32px.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 459
I loved that picture and made it my desktop, but I edited out the blue lines and made it a bit darker if anyone wants it. Its really kind of creepy looking now :eek:

Sainku said:
I loved that picture and made it my desktop, but I edited out the blue lines and made it a bit darker if anyone wants it. Its really kind of creepy looking now :eek:
Host it up on imageshack, I wouldn't mind using it too :)

I also made it my wallpaper i have been looking for a good wallpaper for a while. Cool find too

I think I might have made it to dark, and lost some detail getting rid of the lines. I might try and do some more with it after I sleep.

Anyway, here it is.
Gothic Gman :LOL:

Btw Great find peabody :thumbs:

"Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of--HEY, DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU, MISTER!"

Cool screens...those would definitely make for some good wallpaper. :cool:

maybe someone can grab the pic at max res? cause it barely 1/2s my screen res :(

Well I just got myself a new wallpaper :).
Great find, I'll have to try it myself and get some good angles, can you actually move away from him or just round him?

lol, i found that out before, just didn't make a thread about it.

guess i lost the chance of true forum glory :(

edit:
d1trainstation010004medium9mc.jpg

Hey, just whipped this up in PS

Clickie

Anyone know where I can get a Higher Res version of the HL2 logo? It's a bit pixellated as you'll see.

WOW. I you know, I thought that maybe, just maybe, the high-tex G-Man model would look like crap from the sides because he was meant to be viewed only from the front.

But, silly me, Valve surpasses my expectations once again and he looks almost completely real from the other angles sides, too.

When you position yourself are you looking at other parts of what the G-man is showing you? I.e., can you see the other side of the original test chamber?

Pai-Mei said:
WOW. I you know, I thought that maybe, just maybe, the high-tex G-Man model would look like crap from the sides because he was meant to be viewed only from the front.

But, silly me, Valve surpasses my expectations once again and he looks almost completely real from the other angles sides, too.

When you position yourself are you looking at other parts of what the G-man is showing you? I.e., can you see the other side of the original test chamber?
Well if you noclip on the first map you can go outside the map and see the whole thing for yourself. it is complete by the way.

Nope, the stuff behind him still looks the same, even if youre viewing him from the side

Back