Gman in final core

L

lysmasken_90

I don't know if you noticed, but you know the final chapter when you destroy the core of dark energy and gman appears? I loaded my last save again, on the way up to the top, and jumped onto the core to die, jsut for fun, and i saw Gman standing inside it! He's inside there all the time until he walks out of it in the ending. :D pretty cool

he is i just got done playing and did not notice, i mean i was to busy killing stalkers and man hacks to notice it was my first time through though maybe that is why.

he is i just got done playing and did not notice, i mean i was to busy killing stalkers and man hacks to notice it was my first time through though maybe that is why.

Killing Stalkers in original Half-Life 2?

He probably thinks the guy is talking about Episode 1.

The g-man is obviously there seeing as Gordon Freeman is there.

is it dr breen? no i saw gman. He's just wearing his suit and holding his briefcase. You almost can't see him, only if you jump in you see that it's him. well, i bought hl2 late and i'm playing it through the 2nd time now, so i'll chekc when i get there. But of course it's gman inside, because it's him stepping out of it in the ending. But i wonder why he IS standing inside all the time.
Gosh it's difficult to notice him in hl2 in his appearences... Filmed with my mobile every time i did see him :D:D

He's not dere, man. He's either in another part of the map awaiting the reactor to blow, and then the game teleports you to that position - which is an exact copy of Breen's reactor - where he might conceivably be waiting.

I'm not sure though. No director's commentry in HL2. :(

Uh....I'm pretty sure that's Breen.

Yeah, I've always looked in and it's Breen talking from that sphere... I mean, they both wear suits, and are... relatively tall, but I guess you just missed his head when you jumped in...

If you noclip in, it's Breen. If you look with your eyes, it's Breen. If you so much as glance at it, it's Breen.

Sorry, read his post as "nonclip" and was confused ignore this post

...*bangs head on desk*

*Bangs GordonFreeman911's head on the desk*

Back