Gman Not Human

Illegal Amigo

Reaction score
I'm guessing that the G-Man isn't human. He didn't have an HEV suit on in Xen, and he took all kinds of ammo (when I shot at him during HL1) without dying. He's not human, and I expect this to be revealed in HL2.

this is kinda old every one thinks that no one really knows maybe he has a invisable super hev suit!

I think just by the way the guy talks you can tell he's not human. He speaks with a very odd tone.

maybe he's just one crazy guy with speaking trouble and escaped from a drug clinic or something

Illegal Amigo said:
I'm guessing that the G-Man isn't human. He didn't have an HEV suit on in Xen

Neither did Barney or Shephard.
and he took all kinds of ammo (when I shot at him during HL1) without dying.

Certain scientists in the game are also invulnerable, due to technical reasons. It isn't plot-related.

Well the only reason you couldn't kill him in HL1 was it would destroy the plotline. Sorry but I'm afraid thats all there is to it :)

The Dark Elf said:
Well the only reason you couldn't kill him in HL1 was it would destroy the plotline. Sorry but I'm afraid thats all there is to it :)

The G-Man has a briefcase, that probably means that Gordon is a monkey and Barney is an agent from another galaxy. Shit! And what if Alyx is really a prostitute from Alabama? I'm e-mailing Gabe right now.

Cybernoid said:
The G-Man has a briefcase, that probably means that Gordon is a monkey and Barney is an agent from another galaxy. Shit! And what if Alyx is really a prostitute from Alabama? I'm e-mailing Gabe right now.
lmao

no spoilers cybernoid! ;)

Cybernoid said:

Phew...That idea is too sucky...I don't think that would work.

One of the things the Nihilanth says is: "You are man, he is not man, for you he waits, for you..."

You then meet the G-Man. He's certainly not human.

Epsi said:
One of the things the Nihilanth says is: "You are man, he is not man, for you he waits, for you..."

You then meet the G-Man. He's certainly not human.

he sad man not human so maybe g-man is a women

Or, maybe he isn't.

Heheh, for all we know, the Nihilanth could have been making a reference to the G-Man getting a sex change.

"You are man, he is not man. He is WO-man! Yeeessssss..."

[EDIT]: Damn, beat to the punch...

Back