Gman siting =]

X

XxInsanityxX

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but when you first get the pulse gun (right after you get ourt of the mine of Ravenholm and there are snipers), if you sontinue all olf the way down the tracks (all of the way when you turn right after exiting the mine) you go to the left of the trains that are all crashed and crouch under the far left of them and look through a small opening and you see Gman walking off down the tracks. I'm proud that I found this all on my own =D. By the way, is there any list or archive or something of all the Gman sitings?

nice find, im not sure if this has been sighted before... yes there are posts about it

You say you're not sure if that has been found before but there are posts about it? Do you mean that there's posts about Gman sightings in general?

By the way thank you.

Ya, i meant there was a post about all the gman sightings, but im not sure if that specific one was sighted... but i guess it is in the prima guide, like #4 said

haha yes, that was one of my first gman sitings
i've seen him so many times i don't remember where
he's like a ghost o_O
i've wasted many bullets attempting to gun him down though...

1.Intro Movie

2. On a monitor screen in Kleiner's lab after Barney finishes at the terminal (Chapter 2, A Red Letter Day)

3.On a television the Vortigaunt is watching, inside the red train carriage. (Chapter 3, Route Kanal)

4. Standing on a pier in front of Station 7 (Chapter 4, Water Hazard)

5. Flickering on a giant monitor attached to a high rise building. (Chapter 4, Water Hazard)

6. On a small gantry near the second covered bridge. (Chapter 4, Water Hazard)

7. Walking into a train tunnel beyond the railcar blocking the railroad. (Chapter 6, We Don't Go To Ravenholm)

8. Looking through a window near a pair of double doors, on a monitor screen (Chapter 9, Nova Prospect)

9. On a television at the ruined foyer of a tenement block (Chapter 11, Anticitizen One)

10. Ending Movie

any questions ?

how about talking to the rebel(you can see it thru a monitor telescope or something) in sandtraps iirc

this doesnt seem to be a complete list

I bet in fact its 50 times but it's so ****ing hard to find him that there are only a few well-known sightings.

yea that's what I was thinking is that he's probably in more places..unless of course the whole Prima guide sightings list is approved by Valve officially and that's all that there are... But the Prima guide was supposedly missing some sightings so i bet that there are more. Anyways, I love just exploring around and looking at the little details sthat the developers put in and I REALLY REALLY love hidden stuff like easter eggs and stuff it makes you feel sso good when you find one on your own. Anyways guys keep on searchin for the eggs and secrets, cua I mean it's Half-Life 2 we're talkin about I'm sure we haven't even found like near half of them in the game...probably not even one fourth (a quarter, same thing). By the wa, this is my first time here so thanks for not flaming me. By the way, I'm not a nub (but I am nub-friendly) so now you know. =]

This sighting was found a long time ago, apart from being in the guide :/

But still good find, I didn't see him at ALL other than the planned ones, too busy spooging everywhere to notice.

THere's a sticky thread at the steampowered.com forums with several additional sightings, 12-16 in all i think.

XxInsanityxX said:
yea that's what I was thinking is that he's probably in more places..unless of course the whole Prima guide sightings list is approved by Valve officially and that's all that there are... But the Prima guide was supposedly missing some sightings so i bet that there are more. Anyways, I love just exploring around and looking at the little details sthat the developers put in and I REALLY REALLY love hidden stuff like easter eggs and stuff it makes you feel sso good when you find one on your own. Anyways guys keep on searchin for the eggs and secrets, cua I mean it's Half-Life 2 we're talkin about I'm sure we haven't even found like near half of them in the game...probably not even one fourth (a quarter, same thing). By the wa, this is my first time here so thanks for not flaming me. By the way, I'm not a nub (but I am nub-friendly) so now you know. =]

mwhahaha, you n00b, haha you stink !! *flame*

ultraflip said:
2. On a monitor screen in Kleiner's lab after Barney finishes at the terminal (Chapter 2, A Red Letter Day)
Actually, I believe you can use this terminal at any time you like really. I did it before Barney got there, and Alyx was looking at the screens... Interestingly, she was looking away from the screen when the G-Man was there, and then she looked back as soon as he moved offscreen. Intended?

yea i hope hl3 (which you shouldnt start guessing when it gonna come out; dont get your hopes up) answers questions about who the hell this guy is..

Check out da pimples on the new Gman!

Wait, your from Australia... That changes everything :E

Welcome to the forums

enjoy one of the finest HL2 communities... For now :cheers:

:angry:My god the G-man threads should have thier own section:angry:​
G-man

Back