• Some guy who's trying to do everything right

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Some random guy in a suit.

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Other, if so, say what u think.

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G-man is the reincarnation of the Immortal Emperor, who goes back in time to recruit gordon and make him a powerfull psycher of the Imperium, so that he can use him to defeat the Chaos gods and save humanity.

Shodan said:
Anyone who belives that "Gordon is teh gman from the future!" has an IQ similar to that of a piece of bread.
Stop insulting bread!

willyd said:
Come on guys, yall are retarded. Only one person has been able to travel through the future. Its obviously jesus.

I had to lmao @ that.

Gman is just a wierd goverment man whos more lost than gordon, he is helping gordon to the earth (of course)

He is from the US goverment, so why can you think he is helping the aliens.

Gman saves your ass two times

#1: in the first game after you kill that aliens boss, he helps you to get back on earth again.

#2: on the roof of the citadel he saves both you and alyx, but why he saves alyx is because i think that alyx will probaly do more use in Aftermath or HL3,
and besides she is in love with gordon, so why let her die?

Spike said:
Im Not A Newbie!!!!!!!!

You've said this in several threads, and therefore I've come to the conclusion that yes - you are.

I can see this is right on topic.

Damn, I don't have a 'close thread' button.

oh.. 3 answers with 27 votes.

i think he's an agent who likes to play god and you do the dirty job for him. gordon just wants to save earth, but in reality he gets guided by g-man subconsciously. when mr. freeman succeed, he will join g-man's army of anti-alien-invasion-forces where he will be able to let all his bad memories getting erased by the g-man.

Back