go-play-deathmatch

B

Booger2000

Why aren't you playing? is there something wrong with the "Greatest Game Ever In The History Of Gaming And The World And The Universe"?

:sniper: :monkee:
go-play-deathmatch and shoot the monkey!

2,700 people at ~2am isnt a bad count at all for not being CS.

go-play-deathmatch

and shoot the monkey!

Don't you have to wake-up for school tomarrow, Booger?
Beddy time.

lol DM is a riot... as long as you get on a really low ping server... its a lot of fun watching people toss a file cabinet back and forth trying to kill eachother then killing them both with a bigger file cabinet :-P

A lot of people are, Booger. Its working, and its fun.

We really enjoy HL2. HL2 is a great game, which just got even better. You're not going to convince us otherwise. You're not going to convince us of anything except that you have issues.

And you sure do have issues. But I dont really care if its drugs, or your a depressed loner, or your parents didnt love you or all of the above. Coming here and trying to take it out on us is sad and pathetic.

f|uke said:
A lot of people are, Booger. Its working, and its fun.

We really enjoy HL2. HL2 is a great game, which just got even better. You're not going to convince us otherwise. You're not going to convince us of anything except that you have issues.

And you sure do have issues. But I dont really care if its drugs, or your a depressed loner, or your parents didnt love you or all of the above. Coming here and trying to take it out on us is sad and pathetic.

Theres the intellectual stance.

go-play-deathmatch

and shoot the monkey!!!

I would play... if I could. * sigh *

I'm sure they'll have the problem fixed, if not by tomorrow, then at least by the end of the week. It's probably just some minor error they overlooked. Hopefully, it's not just a missed bracket on line 134,321 that takes a crack team of bloodhounds 3 years to find.

Steam wont load.

People viewing house in 20 minutes.

College in 40 minutes.

The world hates me.

Considering how early it is in the morning - the crowd is HUGE!

My friend just bought HL2 and it's not working, so sux2bevalve

HadouKen24 said:
I would play... if I could. * sigh *

I'm sure they'll have the problem fixed, if not by tomorrow, then at least by the end of the week. It's probably just some minor error they overlooked. Hopefully, it's not just a missed bracket on line 134,321 that takes a crack team of bloodhounds 3 years to find.

awwwww.... you-no-go-play-deathmatch?

:monkee: ;(
you no get to shoot monkey...

I've just had a shot and it rocks. Even at 6:30 in the morning most severs were full. Using the Gravgun to hold up a table and shield yourself from enemy fire, then killing them with it is uber satisfying.

uber duber pooper scooper!!!

go-play-deathmatch

and shoot the monkey!

Back