Gold soon?

Why would you link to an image on a site that hasn't been working for at least the past 24 hours.

Fizznix said:
I took some german back in HS.

what do you meant with "Halteseil" ?`cause when i translate it into english it would be "holding rope"

paddy3k said:
what do you meant with "Halteseil" ?`cause when i translate it into english it would be "holding rope"

A guy. I thought that is what it was.

Here's what I got after translating the original across all the languages on AltaVista's Babelfish translation service, and then into English:

"The lesson reservations Half-Life 2 of on drawer of platform and the Steam-Linie and Counterstrike Estone in the possible meantime: The source drawer has been already published. The sign qu'une totality next occupied liberation foretold waermstens Person-Shooters to observe honestly. Publisher Vivendi aiee has already transmitted to the drawer to organizzatrice lesson the 15 september d'une candidate one valve liberation. Which point has explained hour to of the Doug of the Lombardic ones dances a short encounter with the lesson connects Americans, plus wide already of this Cadidates it has been sended, and same it is top l'avis that the drawer enough the communication d'or foretold timely to dance tight Zukunf will have already place."

:|

(BTW: My name's supposed to be Maverick Knight, but it didn't fit, so it looks silly...)

Back