Good animes?

DBZ ROXORZ... actually it is a cool series.. they just should have stoped before the cell saga.

I would have watched dbz like 5 years ago if I had had cable at the time... but I'm probably too old for it now...

Kinda suprised nobody has mentioned this. Naruto. I've just started watching it and I've only seen 15 episodes so far. From what I've seen of it its quite a fun series to watch. Its got humor in it, its got action, its got depth and its got pretty decent animation. From what I've seen of it so far its well on its way to becoming one of my favorite anime shows. Just wish i didn't have 56k... Gah, you have no idea how long it takes to obtain anime on 56k :/

well yeah, if your downloading your anime. sheesh. just go down to your local blockbuster :p

Yah... Kenshin got crappy after shishio or whatever his name is was defeated.. I think the producers were like "No! We can't stop the show now! Make some more stuff! It doesn't matter what it is!"

and it was crap afterwards...

As for naruto, I mentioned it in my long post, and Will H, you should read the manga if you have 56k and can't dl the anime eps.. It's just as good as the anime and waaayy ahead..

you can almost all of it here: http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~rmazores/naruto/

Yes, naruto will be over 90 eps... However, judging from the manga, it's not going downhill anytime soon... We'll have fair warning from the manga if the anime is going to start sucking.

I HAVE TO AGREE. I just started watching Naruto and its AMAZING! The animation is top notch and the episodes are FAR from boreing as with most anime series. I highly reccomend, if you can, watch this series. Its truly amazing. Especially if you like ninjas :D

Back