-people who don´t know what they are doing

just write it and push «I´m feeling lucky» on google

*Ppt*

*Pppt*

HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Heeeee*

Oh, HOO HOO HOO HOOHOO!

<Deep breath>

Oh, heh heh heh, that is so reassuring, considering those morons are putting in a church not 800m from where I sit.

Now, when they come and bother me, I can just tell them to google that line.

Classic.

Hahaha, I know an idiot when I see one:
bush.jpg

Listen, the guy can't even eat a pretzel without getting chocked...

Type: french military victories

and hit Im feeling lucky

Originally posted by ductonius
Type: french military victories

and hit Im feeling lucky

Hahahaha... Nice once ;)

Originally posted by Frank
Hahaha, I know an idiot when I see one:
bush.jpg

Listen, the guy can't even eat a pretzel without getting chocked...

If by chocked, you mean choked, then okay. Who's the idiot now? :bounce:

Originally posted by Shuzer

I knew someone would say that, but didn't notice my mistake until after the 10 min. of editing time had gone...

Originally posted by Frank
I knew someone would say that, but didn't notice my mistake until after the 10 min. of editing time had gone...

lol, I'm just kidding around with you anyway.. but Bush bashing annoys me :)

did you mean... French Millitary defeats??

its because the french are walkovers when it comes to war. :bounce: look at WWII so military defeats is more appropriate.

How many men does it take to defend Paris???

Nobody knows its never been tried before. :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

How many gears does a French tank have??

7, 1 forward, 6 reverse :bounce: :cheers: :bounce:

Originally posted by GPRT
its because the french are walkovers when it comes to war. :bounce: look at WWII so military defeats is more appropriate.

How many men does it take to defend Paris???

Nobody knows its never been tried before. :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

How many gears does a French tank have??

7, 1 forward, 6 reverse :bounce: :cheers: :bounce:

AAAAAAAAH! Attack of the smilies! :eek:

Originally posted by NSPIRE
AAAAAAAAH! Attack of the smilies! :eek:

yep and they're coming to get you! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :sniper:

yeah that was funny.... but without the french, us americans wouldn't be here to make fun at them. And, when mentioning the times where we helped out france don't mention WWI. We came in after the war was won to claim the credit.

So we helped them in WWII. That's it. We tried to help them in Indo-china, and got our asses beat as well.

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
yeah that was funny.... but without the french, us americans wouldn't be here to make fun at them. And, when mentioning the times where we helped out france don't mention WWI. We came in after the war was won to claim the credit.

So we helped them in WWII. That's it. We tried to help them in Indo-china, and got our asses beat as well.
a traitor and a commie huh? never forget that america invented freedom! this is a free country so stfu! sieg heil! oh shit, hannity is coming on!

Originally posted by Lil' Timmy
a traitor and a commie huh? never forget that america invented freedom!

Hmm...commie? Notice the crosshairs over the sickle and hammer? Tratior? Just making sure that, when making fun of france, we use the correct historical facts.....

this is a free country so stfu!
That was possibley the most hilarously hypocritical thing ever typed.

:afro:

That was possibley the most hilarously hypocritical thing ever typed.
thank you! i do try, from time to time. where is france anyway? is that a city in paris?

Notice the crosshairs over the sickle and hammer?
hmm, now that i look at it, it's rather disturbing. your holidayification is a menorah, right? now it either looks like the menorah is under the cross hairs, or the menorah is targeting the sickle and hammer. both of those cases are kinda disturbing to me. but then again, maybe it's not a menorah, i'm not a hindu.

thank u for putting that straight lol

Originally posted by Lil' Timmy
hmm, now that i look at it, it's rather disturbing. your holidayification is a menorah, right? now it either looks like the menorah is under the cross hairs, or the menorah is targeting the sickle and hammer. both of those cases are kinda disturbing to me. but then again, maybe it's not a menorah, i'm not a hindu.

Wow. This and your previous comment (about france being a city in paris) is why the rest of the world hates us Americans. It's because of ignorant, loser assholes who have the nose stuck up someone's ass so long they haven't looked up.

My Avatar, normally has the sickle and hammer with the crosshairs over it. Because us staff were holiday-ifing, i superimposed a Hannukia over my usal avatar, as that i'm Jewish, not hindu you ignortant SOB.

I'm usally not mean or get upset on online forums. But it's jsut dumb, ignorant assholes like you who are the reason why americans get abused and poorly treated when in other countries.

Wow. This and your previous comment (about france being a city in paris) is why the rest of the world hates us Americans. It's because of ignorant, loser assholes who have the nose stuck up someone's ass so long they haven't looked up.

My Avatar, normally has the sickle and hammer with the crosshairs over it. Because us staff were holiday-ifing, i superimposed a Hannukia over my usal avatar, as that i'm Jewish, not hindu you ignortant SOB.

I'm usally not mean or get upset on online forums. But it's jsut dumb, ignorant assholes like you who are the reason why americans get abused and poorly treated when in other countries.

I'd just like to say that he was clearly joking about the france in paris thing... and your avatar could easily be confused with a menorah. In fact I think the fact he had even heard of one shows that he isn't an ignorant american... Lil timmy has put forward some very intelligent arguments AGAINST ignorant americans in the past.

http://menorah.com/catalog2/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=46&cat=Sterling+Silver+Menorahs

Originally posted by pHATE1982
I'd just like to say that he was clearly joking about the france in paris thing... and your avatar could easily be confused with a menorah. In fact I think the fact he had even heard of one shows that he isn't an ignorant american... Lil timmy has put forward some very intelligent arguments AGAINST ignorant americans in the past.

http://menorah.com/catalog2/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=46&cat=Sterling+Silver+Menorahs

1) well, i wa sjsut being technicla there, menorah is a generic term, they are hannukias, technically.

2) i know he was being facietious in his post about France in paris, i was jsut not feeling great, so I added that in as well.

3)About him having heard of one is nothing special. Any american who has watch any holiday special has seen one, and correctly associated with the proper religion. Kids shows even get it correct.

I haven't read any of lil'timmy's post against americans, so I cannot comment on that.

1) well, i wa sjsut being technicla there, menorah is a generic term, they are hannukias, technically.

2) i know he was being facietious in his post about France in paris, i was jsut not feeling great, so I added that in as well.

3)About him having heard of one is nothing special. Any american who has watch any holiday special has seen one, and correctly associated with the proper religion. Kids shows even get it correct.

I haven't read any of lil'timmy's post against americans, so I cannot comment on that.

My understading is that a seven branched menorah is just a menorah, and a nine branched one is a Hannukah menorah... so wasn't Lil timmy actually right?

The seven branched one is the symbol of the original jewish culture, AND also Israels national symbol. And a nine branched one is to symbolise the 8 days thats the oil burned in the temple with only one days supply, i.e the miracal of Hannukah

And as for Lil timmy's comment, it could be confused that a seven branched menorah could symbolise Israel... so you're avatar could mean Israel targetting communism, which is frankly a little disturbing.

I'm pretty dam sure i'm correct here, and if i am please don't bite peoples head off when they say something about your religion that you yourself seem a little rusty about the facts.

Now lets all have a drink and stop being grumpy pants :cheers:

A Hannukah menorah= Hannukia

my avatar has 9 branches... (well.... 8 branches, 1 shamash)

And, as I have explained in various threads, that wa me mearley holidifying my avatar.....doesn't mean anyhting. :cheers:

Originally posted by Shuzer

HAHAH so ownt:cheers:

wow. i got something of a reaction and stimulated discussion about judaism. 2 points for me. umm, yeah, i don't mind you being so reactionary sidewinder, in fact i find it amusing. do realize, however, that i was joking, as pHATE pointed out.

traitor/commie/sieg heil: i'm pretty sure you knew that whole thing was a joke. i was sort of spoofing certain people on this forum in fact (who shall remain forever nameless).
france: i've lived in france for a few months. i loved it there, and i want to go back soon :) oddly, i've only been through paris though. split time between nice and corsica for the most part.
hindu: i'm personally areligious, but this was yet another joke. actually, i was going to say 'muslim' first, but then i thought that may not be the best juxtaposition. now i wish i had b/c i bet you would've totally blown you shit! :)
distubing avatar: this was also dominatly a joke, but as pHATE illustrates, it is an interesting combination.
menorah: i had no idea about the hannukia/menorah thing though, thx! :thumbs: and hey, some of my best friends are jewish ;)

Back