Google Zerg Rush

88/222 here. Reminds me of the inevitability of death, and why I will never be a good SC player.

My high score was around 90 when I did this yesterday. Pretty nifty, I would like to see the code for it.

My high score was around 90 when I did this yesterday. Pretty nifty, I would like to see the code for it.

Probably takes HTML regions like DIV's and makes them into objects with health and stuff, and a target for the zerglings to take down.

Probably takes HTML regions like DIV's and makes them into objects with health and stuff, and a target for the zerglings to take down.
Except it's not like you can run this on any page. The search page is specially prepared. It's not just taking every div or something.

Except it's not like you can run this on any page. The search page is specially prepared. It's just just taking every div or something.

Who said you could run it on any page? The code behind obviously isn't designed to work on just any view.

The way you were saying how it turns divs into buildings made it sound like the code was automatically breaking down the page into div buildings, when really it's probably just special code put into this specific page that doesn't really have anything to do with divs. The elements it breaks the page down into aren't even all divs themselves.

The way you were saying how it turns divs into buildings made it sound like the code was automatically breaking down the page into div buildings, when really it's probably just special code put into this specific page that doesn't really have anything to do with divs. The elements it breaks the page down into aren't even all divs themselves.

It was just an example of how it could be done. Procedurally. I doubt Google hardcoded a single page for it to work on, element wise, but instead made it only work on that page result.

wish I had my desktop here. my laptop is more difficult to use to be honest

Back