Gordan can pilot a strider

Reaction score
GORDON can pilot a strider

i was just reading the newest PcFormat magazine and they heard that GORDON can pilot one of the striders has anyone heard any news from valve that would kind of cool. :thumbs:

ohh and i found a new screenshot looks so real doesnt it..... lol :LOL:

P.S. its not real ohh and im getting pretty good with this cut and paste stuff :cheese:

Attachments

• Sunsetgordon.JPG
    Sunsetgordon.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,215
Am I the only one bothered by the number of people who think his name is Gordan? Gordon people, GORDON.

Bad c&p btw.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
i was just reading the newest PcFormat magazine and they heard that gordan can pilot one of the striders has anyone heard any news from valve that would kind of cool. :thumbs:

ohh and i found a new screenshot looks so real doesnt it..... lol :LOL:

P.S. its not real ohh and im getting pretty good with this cut and paste stuff :cheese:

dude that's good news. also thumbs up on passing that mspaint class

I dont think thats gonna happen, very cool though.

About that pic, standard background, very cheap! :p

It was probably a misunderstanding of when the valve staff said they made the strider drivable for their own amusement.

All Valve said was that they had a go of piloting a Strider one day. And a lot of magazines seem to think this meant it will be in the game, but Valve haven't confirmed that.

Feath said:
All Valve said was that they had a go of piloting a Strider one day. And a lot of magazines seem to think this meant it will be in the game, but Valve haven't confirmed that.

its probally in the game itd one of the big surprises yayayayayaya oohh yayaya baby oohhhhh yeah im ready to pilot a strider but i dont have the license for it :D

I knew that pic was fake as soon as I saw it. Sorry, but all that crap eminating from the gun is an unavoidable declaration of fakeness.

with all those huge open areas they would crazy not to let you pilot a strider but if they dont let you in the game this is for all you mod makers out there you should make a mod of a huge map with a bunch of striders that you can pilot and we could kill each other and stuff you could call it ummm.... ahhh yes STRIDER WARS get star wars STRIDER WARS ahhh whatever you think im stupid

i'm very proud of everyone who knew the pic was fake as soon as they saw it.. brilliant powers of deduction :D ;)

as posted in another thread.. :p

Attachments

• drivingastrider2.jpg
    drivingastrider2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 525
I used to spell it as gordan, i realized a few months ago its gordOn

some one e-mail valve, no wait, let me guess there response: "its not currently in half-life 2 but it could esily be modded in"

there leaving so much for modders to do, these mods are gonna rock

I think it would be gay to drive a strider, it has a mind of its own right?It is living?

no, its a combine tank, i think.

just thinking about it a strider is a remarkable feat of enginering on the combines part, my hat and socks off to them, or alternativly the people at valve who made the strider.

check out the new one there coming to kill him

Attachments

• Sunsetgordon.JPG
    Sunsetgordon.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 321
Jadewolf5675 said:
It was probably a misunderstanding of when the valve staff said they made the strider drivable for their own amusement.

I'm betting that too. Since they "herd" you could do that.

Hearing and knowing are so differen't it ain't funny.

If Gordon can pilot the strider. . .that would answer alot of my questions about it.

I find it sad that people are now using their system specs not only in their signatures but as their names now

You lost a lot of resolution in your endeavour there, nice one.

Edit: If you are actually using Photoshop to do that I will cry.

Haha , i could see an amx plugin for cs:s where one guy is a strider!!! weeeeee

well u can mount the striders head. but i dont know if u caan steer it becuase the one i was on couldnt move. also if u take ur crow bar to the head you can destroy the strider!

What page of PCFormat P43.2/1Gig/X800P?

I can't find anything about that tbh...

Drivable? Doubt it. Would Gordon even fit in a strider?

P.S. Im wondering what part of your super impressive computer helped the most with your truely impressive graphics manipulation?

you have an amaing computer, I wish I could have something half as good as your computer... <-- Is that what you were looking for when you decided to put that as your username? (oh and im not being sarcastic) <-- that last bit is sarcasm though.

This thread makes me feel sad.
And there is an art forum for that "screenshot".
No need to put it into an unrelated post for no reason.

Can we just ban his ass already jesus.

guinny said:
Can we just ban his ass already jesus.

If you dont mind me asking. . .how much did you pay for that computer?!!?!

um 2400.

sry about off topic mods.

It's probably a misunderstanding of the comment that was amde over a year ago sayin that they had fun driving the strider.

ukfluke said:
well u can mount the striders head. but i dont know if u caan steer it becuase the one i was on couldnt move. also if u take ur crow bar to the head you can destroy the strider!
Dont post info from the beta.

This thread is going way down hill.

Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him.

U guys act like piloting a stider would be a extremely cool idea, however i picture it from first person view as gordon on stilts with some kind of electronic vision mode and a big ass gun hanging at the bottom of the screen. and when ur really picture that it doesn't sound so great does it?

Tab said:
If you dont mind me asking. . .how much did you pay for that computer?!!?!
The pussy doesn't even have 1TB of storage oh noes.

Guinnys system is impressive but if i bought all that i would have atleast went with 2 gb of RAM, and its not some special place he got it from either just order all the parts from newegg.com and voila u got urself a brand spanking new 2400 dollar system.

Fisker_Q - what? lol

Impulse147 - Two gigs of ram is completely useless.

Back