Gordan can pilot a strider

The person who started this thread is an idiot. You pasty faced nerd. I dont care about your computers stats.

Travis said:
The person who started this thread is an idiot. You pasty faced nerd. I dont care about your computers stats.
Oh come on... I just saw you use that insult in another thread! How boring. :sleep:

Seriously, if you're only going to go around making posts like that, **** off.

People show of and we do it in different ways. Some people post their computer stats (which they earned by giving away a lot of their money), I impress people by my ruggedly handsome looks and my huge deer eyes that can get me anything I want :)

as posted in another thread..
wow thats funny!

I find it sad that people are now using their system specs not only in their signatures but as their names now
if I post my PC specs in my sig you all will laugh of me

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
i was just reading the newest PcFormat magazine and they heard that GORDON can pilot one of the striders has anyone heard any news from valve that would kind of cool. :thumbs:

ohh and i found a new screenshot looks so real doesnt it..... lol :LOL:

P.S. its not real ohh and im getting pretty good with this cut and paste stuff :cheese:

Most. Idiotic. Name. Ever.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
...whatever you think im stupid

Yes, yes we do. You seem fairly new to the forums, yet you seem to make the most uneducated comments. :LOL:

BTW, P43.2/IGig/X800P, use some freaking diction. You sound even dumber without using periods, commas, question marks, etc. Maybe I'm just being anal, but use a period once and a while. It will make you look smart(er). :thumbs:

I really doubt that the ability to control a strider will be included in the game. I'm not saying it's impossible but highly unlikely. I might be a little dissapointed if you could, because even though it would be fun, it sounds pretty useless. I guess that's just my opinion though.

I'w read that in PCGAMER UK a long time ago, but since noone else had mentioned it, valve neither, i dident bother.

Crap on a cabbagecake, not this again...

Once again we greet that close personal friend of PC Format, Miss Interpretation...

I don't get it, how can "GordAn" resemble a man's name? Must be someone from the ape-planet...

Here's a screenshot of Gordon piloting a strider

Note: This is a drawing I made in like 10 seconds...Its meant to be liven up this thread and bring back SOME humor. Also, note i said SOME.

Attachments

• WOOTStrider_Drive.jpg
    WOOTStrider_Drive.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 379
Guinny i guess you've never played on a pc that has had 2 gigs of RAM, becuase they are super fast.

Would it be possible in a mod to take a bipedal type robot about as tall as the strider and make it drivable while still having it respond realistically to physics?

Gabe Newell said:
Yes. We made the Strider a vehicle for our own amusement.

Why would Valve make their own if they have one in the SP they could play with? Simply put, why didn't he just say: yes?

Brian Damage said:
Once again we greet that close personal friend of PC Format, Miss Interpretation...

Just a shame PcFormat makes no mention of this at all in the magazine.

He's just relating to that old email where Gabe or whoever said it was moddable...like everything is.

Whoops, sorry, I meant PC Gamer. Drat, I shouldn't post so very late at night.

See that everyone? I meant PC Gamer!

Could a moderator change that? Only I can see a possible short term future full of people reading my prior post and just skipping ahead and saying "OMG n00b! It was Gamer n0t F0rmat!" or words to that effect...

Impulse147 said:
Guinny i guess you've never played on a pc that has had 2 gigs of RAM, becuase they are super fast.

That's just because they're generally fast computers anyway.

Nothing to do with the RAM.

2GB is, as he said, utterly useless.

They said you can, i remeber someone asking them what they have been doing during this delay time, and they said they made the strider drivabal

Stormy said:
They said you can, i remeber someone asking them what they have been doing during this delay time, and they said they made the strider drivabal

.... But that was for their own amuesment, they have never said that there will be a drivable strider in sp.

I think if you could drive it it would suck, how the hell are you gonna do the controls for stabbing people with each individual leg and all that?

ItchyFish said:
I think if you could drive it it would suck, how the hell are you gonna do the controls for stabbing people with each individual leg and all that?

Good point.

Back