Gordan's eyes....

S

SpaceMans_spliff

Attachments

• MSG_HL2-2.JPG
    MSG_HL2-2.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,332
OMGWTF he has green eyes!!!....... oh wait ... i have green eyes too ..... HOLY CRAP IM GORDON FREEMAN BECAUSE NO REAL HUMAN HAS GREEN EYES!!?!?!?!?!

I think it's to do with going to and coming back from Xen gives you green eyes (there was some discussion on it last summer, i think)

GuNzABlaZiN said:
God. Look at the reflection in the glasses. :rolleyes:
Exactly, if you nitwits haven’t noticed, there is a man in the reflection of the glasses.

(using bro's account :) )

Gimme a break.

It's a freaking drawing people! (Well done I might add)

Oxygenetic said:
Not really...he's wearing green contacts?
I don't know about you guys, but where I'm from, people that wear glasses, don't wear contacts.

The Bait said:
Gordon is who you play as in HL1 and 2 :dozey:
quoted for... you know what.. :|

I am aware of that you are Gordon in HL..
The question is.. who the hell is Gordan??

Have you noticed in that pic of Gordon it kinda looks like he is grining.

Is that Brian Johnson and Angus Young of AC/DC in the reflection?

Well, its Gordon, not GorDAN...

And to me it looks more like a zombie with its arms out like its about to viciously attack you...

You know on the demo level that you run through to test video settings in CS S. That water model thats in front of the fire is gorden isnt it.

I mean, its obviously the HEV suit.

Gordon is looking at Alyx pose naked for him, thats why he was that "awe" look. Hes speechless!

Cant be. Its the demo level from the first E3.

Look at it really closly. You can see the head sticking out of the large HEV suit shoulders.

there is a man in his glasses, ive noticed it a while back..but it means nothigng...and as for she...its know for being a ass on purpose

It's definitely Dr. John...duh....(if you don't get this don't assume it's from the game, use google)

Not sure if this will help but here is a negative image.
I honestly don't see exactly what the reflection is...?

Attachments

• neg_gordon.jpg
    neg_gordon.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 344
  • neg_gordon_bigger.jpg
    neg_gordon_bigger.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 344
maybe the aliens ate his brain, we will not know until november 16th.

obviously it's dr. kliener holding a headcrab in his hands, oh and his nails are huge! (if you can see them ...) :rolleyes:

j/k

no, I don't notice anything strange with his eyes. it's a cool picture though :)

Looks like he had a little accident on his space suit if you catch my drift. Alyx must of been having a little fun.

gokumike said:
Exactly, if you nitwits haven’t noticed, there is a man in the reflection of the glasses.

(using bro's account :) )

Duh, who do you think is taking the picture....wait

urseus said:
Cant be. Its the demo level from the first E3.

Look at it really closly. You can see the head sticking out of the large HEV suit shoulders.

Yeah, thats gordon, i remember the (unfinished) model in the beta when you type in "behindview"

p.s. thats "thirdperson" in CSS if sv_cheats 1 is up

Back