Gordan's eyes....

third person u type in console, cam_command 1(hit enter), cam_idealyaw 0(hit enter), then type retry
its cool for a round or two but gets old

Geez, can't you guys tell? its obviusly a photo of the space-pope g-man(who is acually gordons father/sister) from 5000 years in the future! and in the left lens you can see scooby doo and britany spears on a cocane binge.

Actually, in Disney animated films, (Pixar does not count) the villians always have green eyes.

Wouldn't THAT make a lovely plot twist.

It almost looks like there is a combine or someone standing by him in the reflections of his left lense of his glasses.(that would be Godon's right lense.)

She said:
quoted for... you know what.. :|

I am aware of that you are Gordon in HL..
The question is.. who the hell is Gordan??

HAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT WAS HIARIOUS SHE :E :E

NO SERIOUSLY, IM ROLLING AROUND LAUGHING
DOES YOUR HUMOR KNOW NO BOUNDS?

Where the blast does this "gordan" come from?

Thats as bad as gaydon, gordona, or even....garden

It's Gordon's long lost brother, and he doesn't work for the Gman, he IS the Gman!!!111

Possibly it's Gman telling Gordon that the world needs him, tis why he is grinning a bit?

Haha as good as people think it is to bash "She", I agree with her this time. I can't understand spelling errors like "Gordan", or "Soul Caliber/Calibar". I also hate "your" instead of "you're".

p.s. I make spelling mistakes too, but english is not my first language. If spliff does not speak english primarily, that's ok, but I still slightly understand "She" :)

jony cage is in HL2?
HOly shoes!

edit:
Could it be his semi-twin. . ..

Hordon?

well, I'm now somewhat satasfied, it was a little hard to tell with the art style if the bright green was significant or not, but now that new evidence has surfaced.

as you can see 'ol Gordan's eyes are just as green as ever

Attachments

• 1069631078-00.jpg
    1069631078-00.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 246
JhohCreexul said:
Is that Brian Johnson and Angus Young of AC/DC in the reflection?

Maybe it's Malcolm? :naughty:

Hey's cloned because he did't want the job in hl1 with gman.
so the gman decided to clone him and then forced him in a batlle he could't win.

I think in the left lense i can see a body shape, with shoulders, a small neck and even an ear/ear piece on what id say is a head. As shown in the picture above under 'combine'. tbh, i'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Another thing i think i can see is the shape of the person seemingly alien type so id be inclined to think its a combine. Also the top of the head seems to widen out, which could be a hat! :)

Back