Gordans Voice

T

T-bone61

When u first meet Eli vance in black mesa east there is a picture of breen on the wall (with other newspaper clippings).

If u walk over to it gordan seems to say "breen" in a really menacing voice then eli starts talking about breen.

Can anybody confirm this for me or was i just hearing things. :bounce:

T-bone61 said:
When u first meet Eli vance in black mesa east there is a picture of breen on the wall (with other newspaper clippings).

If u walk over to it gordan seems to say "breen" in a really menacing voice then eli starts talking about breen.

Can anybody confirm this for me or was i just hearing things. :bounce:
It's Eli who says "Dr Breen..."

twas a sad fate, that the fans of hl2 developed paranoia and hallucinations...

it WAS eli.

edit: i'm too. look at my title.

I bet his voice is really high like he hasnt past puberty yet. that would be very comcal

I was afraid that would be the answer. ahh well Nevermind.

Heh, I remember when some people thought Gordon talked at the beginning of HL1 in the test chamber,but it was the scientists in the other room.

Gordon will never talk, unless we meet him in another mod (Adrian came close :p).

He did talk in the mod Azura Sheep, so did Adrian, but it was very...odd o_O. Didn't fit him at all IMO.

It would've been funny if Breen sounded like Charlton Heston. :p

YOU MANIAC!! YOU BLEW IT UP!! DAMN YOU!! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLLLL!

AJ Rimmer said:
It's Eli who says "Dr Breen..."

Why did you quote the author when your where the first one to post? I hate when people does that. there is a POST OPTION.

Ravioli said:
Why did you quote the author when your where the first one to post? I hate when people does that. there is a POST OPTION.
You will now be known as PET PEEVE MAN!

BlackDahlia said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA........ :LOL: HAHAHAHAHAH lmao.... this guy should be a casting agent for valve i like the way he thinks.

BlackDahlia said:

My new sig

Back