Gordaon Is Gmaaaan!!!

merc

Reaction score
GORDON IS THE GMAN !! WHAT WILL WE DOOO!!!J!J!!

-merc

merc said:
GORDON IS THE GMAN !! WHAT WILL WE DOOO!!!J!J!!

-merc
[SARCASM] Yeah im sure he is :p [/SARCASM]

Hmmmmm 2...

Closed. [i wish I were a mod, too many crappy threads]

10charlimit

for the record, how many of these threads are there?

PunisherUSA said:
Closed. [i wish I were a mod, too many crappy threads]

10charlimit

lol punisher why would you close this threaed? its truw! THE TRUTH IS ALL THERE!!!

-merc

merc said:
lol punisher why would you close this threaed? its truw! THE TRUTH IS ALL THERE!!!

-merc
He works for the government, its a cover-up! Oh no, I can hear the Ospreys getting closer! Heeeeeelp!

Technically, now Gordon is employed by the government, surely he is also a G-man?

Kangy said:
Technically, now Gordon is employed by the government, surely he is also a G-man?
I don't think there is a government left. Except for the combine.

Serie: Gordon: piss of gman!! gman: **** you Hordon! Lolz, Gordon: gayman?! haha, gman: bug off hordon. Gordon: Ok lets hug, Wait i have a present for you "takes he's crowbar" supries " gman screams like hell gman: Aa Please gordon dont kill me. Gordon: Whos the man Whos the man!!! GMAN: you you i promis. GMAN: Please hordo>> Ohh noo! sorry plz "gman screams hes last scream ahh and falls att the flor bloody with a crowbar stuck in hes brain "gordon slowly flells dying then he dies LoLz,.

Ahh! The Gman Isnt Gordon, She Is A She!!! Sex Change Omgzor!!1!!

How can you be so sure he is tha G-man? Have you played it? And if so, are you lying?

wakkywheel said:
How can you be so sure he is tha G-man? Have you played it? And if so, are you lying?

Merc has played HL2...

Yeah like they would show a major spoiler to some kiddo, yeah that makes sense :|

YEAH GORDON IZ TEH GMAN U R TEH COOL, NOOTTTT>!!!!! I R TEH COOLER TAHN J00, J00 R TEH SUX0R !!!

Yes, I concur with that assumption.

Imagine all the panic that is created if the world finds out about the alien invasion. Someone has to clean all evidence and eliminate all witnesses (for example by destroying the city where it all took place with a huge machine). And that "someone" is the government (where the G-Man works for, maybe). Just a theory though :)

OMg, Merc playtested is must be TuRe!!!1

Faithless said:
Imagine all the panic that is created if the world finds out about the alien invasion. Someone has to clean all evidence and eliminate all witnesses (for example by destroying the city where it all took place with a huge machine). And that "someone" is the government (where the G-Man works for, maybe). Just a theory though :)
I think the world has already noticed. Or, rather, I think the world has noticed, reacted and surrendered.

Gordon is Gman threads are getting old and repetetive. I still remember posting this theory back in November last year, and so far theres been like 15 threads about it since then.

Maybe he's employed by the IRS. I think G-man would freak people out so much, they'd just give him everything they own to make him go away. Actually, that not a bad idea.

*Sedako builds a G-man replica with plans of world domination.

gordon is the gman but like 20 years later, so when gordon was talking to the gman at the end of hl1 it was himseeing his future, at he end of hl2 gordon will grow old and play the g-mans part that he did in hl1(since the g-man is gordon), then in hl3 since gordon is the g-man all hel will break loose. <-- ya i know lack sentences and grammar but oh well try and figure outwhat i said i couldnt think of any other wording.

gordon isnt the g-man for christ sakes. just because merc told u he is dosnt mean anything... remember this is under rumors and SPECULATIONS... if he told u to jump off a bridge i bet some of u would actually do it lol.. .. jeeezuz....

PEACE

Mike :smoking:

The G-Man is Gordon from the future after he has gone through that Event Horizon thingy and gotten all screwed up. That's why Gordon isn't weirded out by recognizing himself aged a little bit. :p

well u know that the HL Series is going to end in a big suprise, so this might be it!!!!!

Back