Gordaon Is Gmaaaan!!!

oopsmaster said:
The G-Man is Gordon from the future after he has gone through that Event Horizon thingy and gotten all screwed up. That's why Gordon isn't weirded out by recognizing himself aged a little bit. :p

Weirded out?

lol...I think i get it...a little...so the g-man is really gordon, but in the time travel, his appearance changes, and becomes a really wrinkle dark haired man that doesn't look like gorrdon? and "gman" has come back to tell himself what to do in the lab accident?

Gordon = G
Gordon = man

G+man = ???

Bet you dont know what this makes! Back stabbing ass Monkeys!

i do not beleive in this theory either however i have coem across something.
remember the end of opposing force? when teh gman is talking to you he says someething like "i take an interest in those who defy the oods.....reminds me of myself" (or sumthing like that)
so whoever gman is, he was in a shithole situation b4 :O

hmm.... i forgot about that Kohman, i find that statement to be very suspisious. even if he isnt gordon, i would still like to know what happened to him.

wait, so if the gman has similarities with Gordon....

THEN HORDON IS TEH GMAN!!!!!!!!one11!

Wasn't this spam thread supposed to be closed 2 days ago?

PunisherUSA said:
wait, so if the gman has similarities with Gordon....

THEN HORDON IS TEH GMAN!!!!!!!!one11!

Wasn't this spam thread supposed to be closed 2 days ago?
It should have died a natural death a long time ago, I suggest we pull the plug.

TST_Devgru Seal said:
Weirded out?

lol...I think i get it...a little...so the g-man is really gordon, but in the time travel, his appearance changes, and becomes a really wrinkle dark haired man that doesn't look like gorrdon? and "gman" has come back to tell himself what to do in the lab accident?
Did you see that movie? (There's a link in my post.) Look what happened to Sam Neil when he went through it! :p :LOL:

Back