Gordon Freeman is Eric Clapton!!

R

raakkel

Watch the end of Blues Brothers 2000 and you'll see Eric Clapton playing quitar there in the background. He looks exactly like Gordon Freeman! This is unbeliveable! BUT TRUE! Our very own heabcrab abuser is a world famous quitarrist! Could somebody post some pics from that movie so everyone could see the similiarity of these two gentleman without watching the movie?

Somehow I can't see Gordon Freeman with a guitar, unless he were smashing something with it.

They do look quite similar though.

clapton_pict.jpg

Gordon playing the guitar :eek: :p

Most of us already knew that Gordon Freeman was a great guitar-player.

Somebody already said that. Yes, he looks a lot like Eric Clapton.

And a bit like tim curry!

tim_curry.jpg

I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transsexual Transylvania.

raakkel said:
Watch the end of Blues Brothers 2000 and you'll see Eric Clapton playing quitar there in the background. He looks exactly like Gordon Freeman! This is unbeliveable! BUT TRUE! Our very own heabcrab abuser is a world famous quitarrist! Could somebody post some pics from that movie so everyone could see the similiarity of these two gentleman without watching the movie?

I didnt notice anything. But then again im a Llama

Tight-ass Llama said:
I didnt notice anything. But then again im a Llama

Yeah that's right. You are a Llama if you didn't notice anything :D

Ecthe|ioN said:
Most of us already knew that Gordon Freeman was a great guitar-player.
Come on... what else would you learn at MIT (Musical Instrument Training)?

Dragoon209 said:
Gordon.... In Sexy Underwear....

*Shudder*

Yo! No "Rocky Horror Picture Show" references, please. That flick still gives me nightmares...Tim Curry in drag. :eek:

Bing_Oh said:
Yo! No "Rocky Horror Picture Show" references, please. That flick still gives me nightmares...Tim Curry in drag. :eek:
Same here... I don't mind "edgy" movies, but that was just disturbing....

On topic, now I gotta play some Eric Clapton and Cream songs! :E

I think they modeled Gordan after this man:
Marc Laidlaw
For those of you who don't know, Marc Laidlaw is the man that wrote the storyline for Half-Life and Half-Life 2.

Although Eric Clapton is a closer resemblance.

That makes sense, like the first max payne was modled after Sam Lake the writer.

Max Payne

Sam Lake

and how can you people not like the Rock Horror Picture Show?!

I figured out who is going to play Gordon in the HL movie!
Look at my avatar...

NORRIS!!!

LAYP said:
That makes sense, like the first max payne was modled after Sam Lake the writer.
Sorry to say but Max payne (1) was modelled after one of the makers of Max Payne in Remedy. Trust me on this :cool:

DarkHelmet said:
I figured out who is going to play Gordon in the HL movie!
Look at my avatar...

NORRIS!!!

hahahahah!hahahah!HAHAHAH!

raakkel said:
Sorry to say but Max payne (1) was modelled after one of the makers of Max Payne in Remedy. Trust me on this :cool:

exactly, he was modled after sam lake. Honestly its pretty known...you don't have to trust me, look it up even.

raakkel said:

i dont know that sure does look like max payne was modled after sam lake..

If they make a HL movie, I reckon that Gary Oldman should play Gordon
gary_oldman1.jpg

There might be a trend in modeling characters after guys on the project. Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid looks like the guy who did his voice, David Hayter. They even posted his pic in EGM. :naughty:

First of all, if Rocky Horror scares you then you are just a homophobe. Second, it's obvious. This si the future. Eric Clapton becomes a major scientific figure after retiring from msuic and attendind MIT and then he gets a job at Black Mesa. The rest is history. He only just uses the name Gordon Freeman so no one will swamp him with autograph requests and stuff. And I'm totally for Gary Oldman kicking some alien ass. As long as they get Bruce Willis to be Barney and Ryan Phillippe a s Adrian Shepher.

Whoa I never realised how much Gary Oldman resembled Freeman (or vice versa, whatever). I always thought of Gordon Freeman as a white Morgan Freeman...even their names are near identical!

Well, think about it, most people with a goat tee and glasses look like Gordan...

Oh my god, Dr. Isaac Kleiner is Moby!! :naughty:
In video "Lift me up" he look like Kleiner.

Back