gordon freeman's shocking secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is more fun than wasting time whining about the game going gold...or working on the second test! :D

That guy is awesome......Especially when he says with a straight face that he's not gay! j/k he's cool for doing what he wants to do :D

i met him, hes actually quite bitter, be cause IM PETER PAN! and hl2 is in never never never never never comin out (land)

That is soooo funny. however, I could have done a better photoshop than that. That was just plain crapy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 6:56 PM
To: Gabe Newell
Subject: gordon freeman(of neverland)

thought you might enjoy this

----- Original Message -----
To: poseyjmac
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 10:46 PM
Subject: RE: gordon freeman(of neverland)

Then again, I might not. argh, my eyes...

hah just got an email from gabe after sending him the pic yesterday

ahahaha i can't believe you sent that to gabe hahaha

omg i can't stop laughing

Now you have made him blind, lets hope you don't inspire him for a last minute art direction delay LOL

Its incredible that people havnt made a TOPIC about photoshoped pictures saying to release the game. i remember when people were awaiting ut2k3 there was this huge WHEN ITS DONE photoshop thing and people came out with some really nice stuff pruty funny to.
maybe they should start this and photo shop pictures of gabe newell

gatts666 said:
Its incredible that people havnt made a TOPIC about photoshoped pictures saying to release the game. i remember when people were awaiting ut2k3 there was this huge WHEN ITS DONE photoshop thing and people came out with some really nice stuff pruty funny to.
maybe they should start this and photo shop pictures of gabe newell

are you refering to the whole "Give us Teh Demo" thingy?
that was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back