Gordon Frohman is DEAD!

Rest in Peace Mr Frohman. Your humourous exploits are without doubt the best thing to come out of Garry's Mod.

God bless you GF in all your many forms...*sniff*

"Frohman Elite!"...heheh!

I dont think hes dead...I mean, his corpse is there...but he is up and talking....and shit...maybe its just a halloween prank...

He's not up or talking, he's laying on the ground and bleeding :/

anyway, so long Frohman.

All good things must end, and Frohman's time has come! It had a great run :)

Noo... I soo loved frohman. ;( rest in peace big guy

but.. no! it feels so wrong.. Ah well, all things must come to an end. kudos to Christopher livingstone for making one of the greatest comics, and one of the funniest characters, in existance.

We the Half-Life fanboys demand a direct Concerned memorial reference in Episode 2!

...please?

Hmm... he didn't actually die until -after- the Vortigaunts did their chanty-thing. Suspicious.

concerned204.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hmm... he didn't actually die until -after- the Vortigaunts did their chanty-thing. Suspicious.

Getting up, pointing his gun at them and shouting must've taken a lot out of him.

Someone should make up a comic about Mr. Henderson's exploits in Episode One. You know, the Overwatch Elite that stripped and went out looking for a beer. If my computer wasnt older than Valve, I would do it myself.

I really don't know who he is and I don't think it will end there. If it is a funny comic it will happen in episode 2 I think. how do you know if he wasent just knock out or in a coma? But who is gordan frowme.

Great comic. Always read it in the morning when I get to work. Will miss that sun of a bitch. Here is the comic that started it all. Only those who remember the pain of those fourteen months will understand and laugh :D.

concerned000.jpg

We the Half-Life fanboys demand a direct Concerned memorial reference in Episode 2!

...please?
People will make them up anyway. Somehow, people thought the the people saying "What's the password" "I'm not even going to tell you to shut up" (Who showed up for me as a black guy, not male 07) and the jugglers conversation was a reference to Concerned :rolleyes:

And BTW, the password is a refference to Anticitizen 1
"What's the password?"
"PASSWORD!"

I really don't know who he is and I don't think it will end there. If it is a funny comic it will happen in episode 2 I think. how do you know if he wasent just knock out or in a coma? But who is gordan frowme.

The main character of the comic, the dude who died.
www.hlcomic.com

And stop writing stupid. "Gordon Frohman", "wasn't" and "knocked". And proper punctuation and capital letters afterwards. Thankyou for your time.

It's a shame it's over, but to be perfectly fair, Chris Livingston never promised to extend Frohmans escapades through the episodes. Plus, as he mentions in his notes, it's been a year and a half on the trot producing comics, so best call it quits now.

For the best, in case it became stale and apparent the comics were being created just for the sake of it.

You know, he did say in the notes a while ago that he wouldn't be continuing Frohman into EP1 so you shouldn't be supprised.

I think Chris recognised that he was limiting himself. Whilst Concerned was certainly funny, it has often made the kind of observations that most of us have made ourselves (why go round 'locked' wooden doors? why don't hands hold onto objects? why does the flashlight deplete running power? isn't it amusing that valve miss deadlines? why do medkits cure stuff so well? the list is endless). It's just that Chris is particularly good at redressing such jokes in a comic form. In fact, i'm practically certain that no-one could have done it better. Doing the HL2 episodes would just be retreading previous ground.

I personally wouldn't rule out a return entirely though. What Chris needs is a break, and a break will ultimately mean that more and more material appears. With new enemies and locations, new things may become obvious gags. Doing an Episode One based comic right now would be difficult because we don't know exactly what things in the game may link to later things.

Dammit. One of my favourite characters bites the dust.

Ah well... he'll have one helluva' funeral as the Citadel explodes...

Dammit. One of my favourite characters bites the dust.

Ah well... he'll have one helluva' funeral as the Citadel explodes...

What was that you said? Sitting on a chair, as much booze as you could find stuck in a crate with a perfect vista of the Citadel in all its explosive glory whilst listening to Kleiner prattle on as you await your imminent doom.

:p

I really thought it'd end with him under a pile of rubble and it would have DOG pulling him out the rubble, throwing him away and then pulling Gordon out. :x

Good comic, very nice. Wouldn't be surprised if compiled it and sold it :p

One of the best comics I've ever read. Too bad it's over, but... that's life.

R.I.P. Gordon Frohman...we'll definetly miss you....

No one could have made a better sidestory in the Half-Life 2 plot. Frohmans adventure made my laugh so many times I can't even count them
I'm glad Chris took time and effort making this comic, it's a much for all devoted fans of HL

R.I.P
;(

Back