Gordon Frohman is DEAD!

Rip Rest in peace Gordan Frohman. Or is he really dead and not just knocked out?

In honor of Frohman, someone should make a mod about him; Get great voice acting to sound like Frohman.

It's hard to sound like someone who has so far only been represented in the medium of comics. :D

Dead, just read the commentary.

I've reread the commentary for the last couple of comics, and while he says 'It's over" he mentions nothing about the current mortal status of Gordon Frohman.

So, while Concerned is definantly over... is Gordon Frohman? Stay tuned and find out.

So, while Concerned is definantly over... is Gordon Frohman? Stay tuned and find out.
Concerned is subtitled "the half life and death of Gordon Frohman". Hence, when concerned has supposedly ended, we've supposedly seen the death of Gordon Frohman.

I loved it. It was a very sad ending.

My favorite comic is still 002 though.

concerned002.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing for weeks.

Hehe, yeah. That's basically why I started to read Concerned, when someone on the Swedish PCGamer forums posted this issue in a thread. It was hilarious. :LOL:

Yeah that was the first one for me too (hey loke :D)..
definitely the best garrys mod comic ever. the early issues were hilarious, so many great puns at half-life 2 :D but it's actually kept a high level of quality throughout all the comics, chris livingstone is definitely a comic genius. :)

I loved it. It was a very sad ending.

My favorite comic is still 002 though.

concerned002.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing for weeks.
Odd that the guy in non-standard issue clothes isn't shot on sight, but a hilarious comic none the less.

Those are were the best.

Concerned is subtitled "the half life and death of Gordon Frohman". Hence, when concerned has supposedly ended, we've supposedly seen the death of Gordon Frohman.

Suppossedly.

*dum dum DUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!*

Meh, either way, it's over. :(

The strip may be over, but Frohman survived. I just know it.

The last train reference was good.

sad but a great ending! Loved the series! Many moments in class were i start laughing out loud so the teachers and students look at me like im some kind of freak who laughs at nothing.

Back