Gordon the messiah

Kliener Believed in Pro-creation so as a result that must mean there is beleif in god, so there is religion during that time, even in the midst of a crissis, like the citadel creating a nuclear like explosion, and destroying city 17 off the face of the earth.

That was funny when alyx was like is Dr. Kliener asking every body to...'Get busy' If I was Gordon I would have been like.....ah ha Alyx, yes, He is saying 'get it on' what did you think? (while leaning on alyx's shoulder, with a funny smirk).

Yes I know Pro-creation means exactly that, 'Beat it up'.

Thus was bestowed Gordon. He became a mighty one on the earth, and a great hunter. So it is known as "Like Gordon, the mighty hunter before the Gman".
- Crowbar Genecide 12:4

Gordon: I am Thus, The One Free-Man. I walk into the valley of Death, I fear no evil. I live in the Shadow of Black Mesa, For it made me who I am. This is my life, This is my Legacy. Who am I.....I am The One Free-Man, The opener of the way.

Minerel said:
Gordon will die....you see.. I know how it happens...I will be there....

But there will be another addon - God pressing the quickload button, thus bringing Gordon back to life! :eek:

Gordon banishedth all the vile foes, foul aggressors, and obnoxious fiends. He guardth thee against all darkness. He saveth thee from sins.

I've always viewed Gordon as a fairly amoral and unremarkable person with remarkable talents. His current elevated status has nothing to do with his own choices because he hasn't really made any. He has simply been staying alive since the Black Mesa incident. Had the G-man put Gordon with the Combine instead of against them he probably would've done so (assuming he didn't run into Kleiner, Eli, or Barney).

Back