Got my new PC in, Come on HL2

actually, that wasn't a joke....
Yes it was.
Let me define a joke for you also. "a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement"

guys its convenient to buy alienware if you got the $. i might buy an alienware if i had gobs of $ and wanted good warranty etc and a fast computer. only thing that would hold me back is the joy i get putting one together. but still, no reason to diss.

i dont even see why your trying to fight it, give it up.
Im not the one fighting. Im just defending what I wrote in the forums. Your are the one who is fighting.

actually, that wasn't a joke....
Oh, blackeye! and this ^^^ wasn't ignorant?...

And remember you were the one that provoked it.
They are just jealous because they cant afford a computer built by alienware

blackeye said:
Im not the one fighting. Im just defending what I wrote in the forums. Your are the one who is fighting.

And remember you were the one that provoked it.

Actually no you and your flaming pals are the ones that provoked it I just wanted to %^&#!%* ask a dam Q and show what i got not start a flame war or get ridiculed about how I blew my money and how dumb it is to buy alienware if someone has already expressed your opnion no GD reason to keep reiterating it.

Actually now you and your flaming pals are the ones that provoked it I just wanted to %^&#!%* ask a dam Q and show what i got not start a flame war or get ridiculed about how I blew my money and how dumb it is to buy alienware if someone has already expressed your opnion no GD reason to keep reiterating it.

Oh its my fault and my "flaming pals" that provoked it. :LOL:
What did you expect. "How well will my computer run HL2?"
Did I ever say that you wasted you money. No.
Did I say it was dumb to buy an alienware. No
I provoked nothing. Just said a joke and said I dont like it when forum members shoot off their mouth about people they know nothing about.
Im sure you could have posted this in one of the sticky threads. I know im not the only one tha gets agrevated when someone post a question how well will my computer run HL2.

Mmm... while I wouldn't buy an Alienware, it's your money.

I've heard an abnormal amount of complaints about general build quality, and I don't see how they justify the massive amount of profit they make, considering they receive bulk, wholesale prices from manufacturers.

Congratulations on your new system, anyway.

any warranty offered by alienware is not worth 1000+ dollars. people dont realize that they can typically built 2 equivilent pc's for the price of one alienware.

and they are ass ugly, but you should be happy with that pc for awhile. even though alienware gets pretty bad reviews everywhere.

Uhhhhhhhhhh......OK then can anyone point me to a computer retailer where I can finance a computer thru the retailer and still get it for thousands less like you all say????

MACHINE said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh......OK then can anyone point me to a computer retailer where I can finance a computer thru the retailer and still get it for thousands less like you all say????
You need to reduce your signature to a maximum of four lines.

MACHINE said:
like I said Im not that literate when it comes to computers
I think we already know, our first big clue was the fact that you fell into the "Alienware" gimic and bought one :dozey:. Eh do what you wish.

Wow bunch of #$%holes here I dont think ive ever been to a forum with more rude smart ass people then I have here, do you people all talk to noobs this way that are just starting to get into the computer scene most people have a life and dont spend there lifes with computers and some people are just now getting into it like me. Back on topic Ive been to several forums today about alienware computers both good and bad and the general consinsis seems to be that alianware is the like the cadilac of gaming computers thats why they are expesive you cant buy a new porche for 20k!

you shouldn't have told them it was alienware lmao. you'll get flamed/trolled for that in almost every gaming forum.

Subz said:
you shouldn't have told them it was alienware lmao. you'll get flamed/trolled for that in almost every gaming forum.

Well now I know a cardinal sin in the forum world I guess, but jesus I can see you computer people have strong opinions on buying from alienware, a major retailer, or building your own....but dam no need to talk to people like jerks that dont agree with you especially if there just learning like me! :frown:

arf lucky.. Im after a near identical rig to that but Ive got to wait 6 weeks now cos of the delays on the x800 XT PE :( and stuff the ppl who give you grief over buying Alienware.. I know how to build computers but Ive opted for Alienware anyway.

ShadowBlade said:
arf lucky.. Im after a near identical rig to that but Ive got to wait 6 weeks now cos of the delays on the x800 XT PE :(

yeah mine took almost a month to get to me because of limited availibilty on my mobo and the x800 xt pe....trust me tho its worth the wait man! :thumbs:

unlike all these other smart asses I will say good PC machine I think you will have a good time with it.

kidrock450 said:
unlike all these other smart asses I will say good PC machine I think you will have a good time with it.

Thanks Bro! :cheers:

Back