goth D:

asian_goths_19.jpg

They look like rejects from the Neotokyo Mod. :p
I have once seen a documentary on politeness in Japan and showed the new generation of Japanese youth.

God. :X

HOLY FREAKIN COW!!!!!!! they look like unsuccessful stunt doubles from the grudge!

They look alright. I'm not gonna make fun of them because they dress different.

oh, i bet myself coming into this thread that Lemon was going to turn goth. looks like i owe myself 100 bucks D:

uhhhhh.... tuna i have a question. what exactly compelled you to look up asian goths in the first place..... never mind. i don't think i want to know

ummm, I visit leenks.com for funny links and pr0n its not like I was looking for this

*long sigh* oooh, boy. i have a very hard time believing you for some reason

I didn't know jap girls were into that stuff :D There is a japanese name to describe that subculture. Harajuku girls maybe? Or gothic lolitas?

holy hell! people sure are responding quickly to this

XANA said:
holy hell! people sure are responding quickly to this

that's what happens in spammerific topics like these

I find goth people kind of sad and annoying. They try so hard to be different that they end up looking just like every other goth.

Thats probably it. They try to hard.

I look at them and it gives off the impression of

"Look at me! Look at me! Aren't i extreme for wearing spikes and leather and piercings and black, look, look at me, YOU ARE NOT LOOKING, come on, look!"

i call it weird

EDIT: dammit, i hate being the one to start a new page in a thread

asian_goths_05.jpg

Women sick of the hentai obsessed male population. The red sieg heil goth looks like a naughty girl. Japanese girls, there's something about them. They all yearn for the great white wang. I must venture to this land.

holy crap!!!! i barely leave the thread for 3 seconds and already there's a new post! the girl on the far right looks like she's afraid of bright flashes of light. wonder if she's the same about any of her possible heat flashes :naughty:

Ugh, thats nasty. Poor Japan, going down the crapper just like the rest of the world........even more so.

OMG!!! i just noticed something. take a look at the girl in the red. she has a swastika on her hat!!!!!! what a freak. i guess she demoted herself to a goth since the hitler youth convention was moved elsewhere

XANA said:
OMG!!! i just noticed something. take a look at the girl in the red. she has a swastika on her hat!!!!!! what a freak. i guess she demoted herself to a goth since the hitler youth convention was moved elsewhere
I didn't notice! Good observation. Yeah, if they only knew what Hitler would have done to them japs.

lol!!!!! i feel so great that i noticed something nobody else did!!!!!!!!!! you can't imagine! actually, im going to circle the thing. don't you just love the picture titles, lol?

Attachments

• racist_asian_goth.JPG
    racist_asian_goth.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 158
skaadi and spicy lemon tuna or whatever the hell his name is seem to be the only ones with any sense in this thread... need I link to madox? I hope not, becasue I can't find the page :p

I 've only seen one real goth in my life.....I wish I could erase that day from my mind. It was very distrurbing. Picture a 15 year old in a black half naked dress with a bit of white makeup smeared over her upper body (and she was chubby). After I saw her, I flushed my eyes with bleach.

asian_goths_15.jpg

I must admit, the one on the right is not that bad looking (at least when compared to the rest of those girls).

XANA lol, a swastika doesnt mean ur nazi.a indian friend of mine keeps a giant orange swastika in his room for good luck.in ancient greece swastika means "death"
get your facts straight beofre you accuse someone of being a Neo Nazi.

i never said she was a neo nazi. i'm just saying that many people that would see the swastika would think bad things about the person.

I apologize then,and people stop spamming.ir else Im gonna tell on you:O

Mr.Kalashnikov said:
I didn't notice! Good observation. Yeah, if they only knew what Hitler would have done to them japs.

ummm...Hitler and Japan were allies.infact Nazis protected a few chinese refugees when the "japs" were sticking katanas in up the vagina of chinese women in Nan King (sp)

Spicy Tuna said:
ummm...Hitler and Japan were allies.infact Nazis protected a few chinese refugees when the "japs" were sticking katanas in up the vagina of chinese women in Nan King (sp)
first you said that nazis and japan were allies... then nazis and china were allies because japan was terrorizing china? I have a feeling that you're either wrong, or you're wrong. Or that I'm really ****ing tired.

I hate the whole goth fad. Kinda anti-revolution, etc.

Im saying that Germany isnt the uber bad gut in WWII,yes Hitler was a crazy crack head,but Mr.Kalashnikov was implying that germany would have also planned to elminate japanese,which is not true.The japanese did sick things in China.and a german expeditionary force or whatever you want 2 call it protected a number of chinese from japanese soldiers.sry I didnt explain myslef more clearly.

Heh, always goes off topic.

But atleast its not about the size of our bits.

Uriel said:
Heh, always goes off topic.

But atleast its not about the size of our bits.
8 inches, give or take a sixteenth or so.

my HAND, by the way :p

Spicy Tuna said:
Im saying that Germany isnt the uber bad gut in WWII,yes Hitler was a crazy crack head,but Mr.Kalashnikov was implying that germany would have also planned to elminate japanese,which is not true.The japanese did sick things in China.and a german expeditionary force or whatever you want 2 call it protected a number of chinese from japanese soldiers.sry I didnt explain myslef more clearly.
Hitler wanted a super Aryan race to populate the earth. The japanese eventually would have had to be eliminated (even if they were allies during WWII), just like everybody else who wasn't Aryan.

DeusExMachinia said:
They look alright. I'm not gonna make fun of them because they dress different.
No, they don't look alright, they look absolutely rediculous and you know it.

XANA said:
lol!!!!! i feel so great that i noticed something nobody else did!!!!!!!!!! you can't imagine! actually, im going to circle the thing. don't you just love the picture titles, lol?
Mr-Fusion noticed a couple posts above yours, where he mentions the "seig heil girl"

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Mr.Kalashnikov said:
Hitler wanted a super Aryan race to populate the earth. The japanese eventually would have had to be eliminated (even if they were allies during WWII), just like everybody else who wasn't Aryan.

umm..thats not true I dont know who told you that but thats non sense
he also had no beef with:India,Iran,Iraq they where also allies.
yes Hitler hated the slaves.he thought the name implies they must be slaves!
crazy I know,but he surely didnt want 2 kill all other etnic groups.

Can we get back on topic please? This isnt going anywhere good.

Skaadi said:
Can we get back on topic please? This isnt going anywhere good.

As if a thread that isn't about short recoil ever is?

Back