goth D:

XANA said:
holy crap!!!! i barely leave the thread for 3 seconds and already there's a new post!
You obviously missed the 'hl2 beta leaked' thread. That went like 6 pages per minute...

Skaadi said:
I.Dont.Give.A.Shit.About.Short.Recoil

Which is why I persist in continually dogging you about him :D

asian_goths_20.jpg

Thats actually kind of impressive.

Hey, they choose to do that sort of weird thing. Their choice, I don't see what's wrong with it.

LOL OH NOES, people who look different! I THINK they like to DRESS STUPID they must be the plague of THA EEATH AND i will ACT as if they are some kind of CRAZY VIRUS taking over ZE WORL and hater and fear and laugher at them! Ha-ha-ha!

:|

Lemonking said:
XANA lol, a swastika doesnt mean ur nazi.a indian friend of mine keeps a giant orange swastika in his room for good luck.in ancient greece swastika means "death"
get your facts straight beofre you accuse someone of being a Neo Nazi.
Nazi.

I just got up ONE HOUR AGO bizatch.

This thread is annoying. Goths are a disease! lol!

Also, in Hindu cultures the swastika means 'peace', but if you're not in a Hindu culture, it probably does mean you're a nazi. In western culture, that's the connotations it has.

Im never said anything bad about goths, I just think its scary.and how will you find a job when you look like that?

I dunno, maybe they'd like dress differently or something when they went to an interview. Anyway, they do look stupid, but that's not the point.
Lemonking said:
I apologize then,and people stop spamming.ir else Im gonna tell on you:O
You double posted right after that. This is true lunacy!

all he;s doing is flaming,and why did you come in this thread? just 2 tease me?
anyway,its not really the cloths that bother me.I knew a few goth girls in Germany.."omg being depresive is great",its just very awkward me thinks.

Spicy Tuna said:
just 2 tease me?
Actually, yes.
If he really wanted to flame you, he'd just go to your house and blow your brains out with a SPAS 12.

I lost half of my brain matter once when I pissed off Sulkdodds. Good think i stil hav enuf

D:

Quite. If I wanted to flame you I'd go the whole hog you lemon.

just remember that one out of every three pictured japanese goth girls is actually a dude in drag.

The chick you might be oogling stands a good chance of not being a chick at all. Which is why i maintain that japan is ****ed up.

As for making fun of them because they look different? Yeah why not? They chose to dress and express themselves that way. They should learn to deal with the fact that dressing weird will get them made fun of. I have every right to critisize them for any percieved stupidity. Hell, if I dress stupid i fully give anyone the right to laugh at my expense.

Funniest thing i saw in a while.
A group of goth kids fresh out of a hot topic in a mall go over to some Insane Clown Posse fans who have their clown makeup on and begin to make fun of them for how stupid they look. talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Sure, but THIS annoys me:
Lemonking said:
man dis very scary imagine being in a room with these....people:x
Ah of course. They're not really quite people are they?
Skaadi said:
Ugh, thats nasty. Poor Japan, going down the crapper just like the rest of the world........even more so.
Oh noes, these durned goths are going to bring down society!
Que-Ever said:
skaadi and spicy lemon tuna or whatever the hell his name is seem to be the only ones with any sense in this thread...
:|
dream431ca said:
I 've only seen one real goth in my life.....I wish I could erase that day from my mind. It was very distrurbing. Picture a 15 year old in a black half naked dress with a bit of white makeup smeared over her upper body (and she was chubby). After I saw her, I flushed my eyes with bleach.
Talk about traumatising! God! I don't know how you sleep at night. Okay, so it wasn't an entirely serious post but still.

Deriding them is one thing; goths look stupid and I'm sure many of them are very sad (conversely, I'm sure many of them are having a whale of a time). But acting as if they're these weird animal inhuman zombie creatures and clubbing and crowding together 'non-goths' to pour scorn on individual subcultures is, in my opinion, somewhat more so. It's not even the same as chav-hate because that's usually got a practical, physical basis in the large numbers of chavs that tend to walk around smashing things up and starting fights.

EDIT: Should be noted that I'm not like 'omg joo nazi'. I just think it's silly

Goths... Bah...

My school is overrun by these freaks... and yes I mean that in an offensive way.
There's even a few skinheads here... that I used to be friends with until I saw their rooms and listened to their beliefs. :|

I tried seriously talking to a few during my stay here at school... and they talk about killing people, anything involving death, or they talk about how shitty their life is... and I'm thinking in my head "What the **** makes this idiot think that I want to hear this shit?"... and then they go on about their musical taste which mainly consists of Slipknot and ICP.
They have piercings in their lips, eyebrows, everywhere, they have scars and burn marks all over themselves, they look like they haven't seen sunlight in years, their hair is usually one 5 inch wide strips hanging over their faces... or they're jetblack and covering their faces, and they're just no fun to talk to.

not just goth sexy, japanese goth sexy

ok, I'm kidding

Damn.

Japanese Goth Sexy is a very good dream of mine... (snip!)

I would totally bang some of these chicks :D

edit: after a second closer look, no i wont :S

XANA said:
OMG!!! i just noticed something. take a look at the girl in the red. she has a swastika on her hat!!!!!! what a freak. i guess she demoted herself to a goth since the hitler youth convention was moved elsewhere
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
"The swastika is found all over Hindu temples, signs, altars, pictures and iconography where it is sacred. It is used in all Hindu weddings, festivals, ceromonies, houses and doorways, clothing and jewelry, motor transport and even decorations on food items like cakes and pastries."

"It is one of the 108 symbols of Vishnu and represents the sun's rays without which there would be no life."

Except Japan's probably culturally closer to the mindset where it means Adolfism.

edit: Curse you, rim-fire!

Sulkdodds said:
Except Japan's probably culturally closer to the mindset where it means Adolfism.
"Buddhism was founded by a Hindu Prince and has thus inherited the swastika. These two symbols are included, at least since the Liao Dynasty, as part of the Chinese language, the symbolic sign for the character 萬 or 万 (wàn in Chinese, man in Japanese, vạn in Vietnamese) meaning "all", and "eternality""

Mr.Kalashnikov said:
it's called conformism with nonconformism.

qft

they're just like any of us only more style conscious and less nerdy (but still nerdy), poseurs if you will

although it's surprising how what you wear can generate so much hate ..spicy tuna I expected cuz he pretty much hates anyone who's not like him: white and stupid

Sulkdodds said:
Also, in Hindu cultures the swastika means 'peace', but if you're not in a Hindu culture, it probably does mean you're a nazi. In western culture, that's the connotations it has.
Shit really? because I beat this indian dude I know because he has a picture of a swastika hanging on his wall. D:

Funny, I never even entertained the thought of Japanese goths until I saw those pictures.

xlucidx said:
Goths... Bah...

My school is overrun by these freaks... and yes I mean that in an offensive way.

You are my Hero :D

what I don't like about goths is that they pop a boner each time someone looks at them in awe or criticizes their attire. They think they are changing the world by sticking out like sore thumbs, but what they don't realize is that nobody really gives a shit about them. It's just sad that they want attention so badly. There is a name for that condition, it's called histrionic personality disorder.

Back