Gotta love IGN...

Reaction score
...for stuff like this:
Double Agent, the fourth title in the popular stealth-action series, is currently in development for Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, GameCube, and PC. Ubisoft has yet to announce plans for a PlayStation 3 version of the game.

WTF? I can't believe someone could actually type that. :O

(I know its probably a silly little mistake and the guy was tired or drunk or something, but its one of the more ridiculous ones I have seen of late.)

Oh, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent is delayed until late October now so it can be included in Ubisoft's holiday quarter. :|

Source.

Eh, the later it comes out, the more time I have to upgrade my computer. And, eh, I've never exactly gone to IGN for their journalistic skills. But they do get the info, even if it's a bit late.

Well, maybe they mean "plans" as in a release date... but they know that it will be for it.

Thanks for being IGN's proof-reader, VoS
:rolleyes:

Thanks for being IGN's proof-reader, VoS
:rolleyes:
Yeah, its no sweat off my sack. Every little bit helps this world not degenerate into planet of the ****ing apes, you know? Of course, the heads of state in power right now all over the world are trying their best....

Gamespot is by far the worst. ****ing RE_TARDS run that site. And i really mean R E T A R D S

Are we talking in terms of typos or reviews Raziel?

Gamespot is by far the worst. ****ing RE_TARDS run that site. And i really mean R E T A R D S

They make people pay to watch them play oblivion before release.

They give halo 2 a higher score than HL2.

etc

Are we talking in terms of typos or reviews Raziel?

No seriously everytime i get a chance to rant on gamespot i will. Just because i cant come to a conclusion how people like that are employed to work for a major site with that many viewers.

With all honistly that asian guy (dont know his name not rasit dont worry) is PURE GRADE A dumbass this is his typical review.

OMG this GAME was SO WEll Madee GOOD guns YA! Ok the levels WERE TO LONG (then at end he says) well to bad the game was to short....then he contradicts himself on almost everything he says. Not to mention i think it was the Halo 2 review where he might have said 1-2 things good about the game and everything else was bad. Then at the end they pop out a score in the 9's. Like WTF you just gave a review and your review made it sound like a bad game but you give it a 9? or Game was so great well level design, good story, ya good, yaaa. 8.1 its like....

I dont understand that site. Iv seen like 1 good review some random game. EVERY review i watch on that site is just for kicks. I cant stop laughing at these slow idiots. Its like they dont know how to speak, they dont know ANYTHING about the game, they dont understand game development, all they understand is BIG GUN COOL EFFECT ! 9! YA!

Man i got to find you guys some of those reviews so we can all laugh it up on the forum.

To be honest, I'd rather listen to Gamespot video interview than some tripe at IGN. Whilst I'm no Gamespot fan, they did have the nerve to take a stab at Halo 2 when it was released, unlike IGN.

No seriously everytime i get a chance to rant on gamespot i will. Just because i cant come to a conclusion how people like that are employed to work for a major site with that many viewers.

With all honistly that asian guy (dont know his name not rasit dont worry) is PURE GRADE A dumbass this is his typical review.

OMG this GAME was SO WEll Madee GOOD guns YA! Ok the levels WERE TO LONG (then at end he says) well to bad the game was to short....then he contradicts himself on almost everything he says. Not to mention i think it was the Halo 2 review where he might have said 1-2 things good about the game and everything else was bad. Then at the end they pop out a score in the 9's. Like WTF you just gave a review and your review made it sound like a bad game but you give it a 9? or Game was so great well level design, good story, ya good, yaaa. 8.1 its like....

I dont understand that site. Iv seen like 1 good review some random game. EVERY review i watch on that site is just for kicks. I cant stop laughing at these slow idiots. Its like they dont know how to speak, they dont know ANYTHING about the game, they dont understand game development, all they understand is BIG GUN COOL EFFECT ! 9! YA!

Man i got to find you guys some of those reviews so we can all laugh it up on the forum.

Link an example. Thanx

To be honest, I'd rather listen to Gamespot video interview than some tripe at IGN. Whilst I'm no Gamespot fan, they did have the nerve to take a stab at Halo 2 when it was released, unlike IGN.

Whats it worth if your going to rate the game like it had no flaws.

Don't like gamespot? That's fine, it's your opinion after all.

But opinions are not facts.

Why don't you make like a tree and just don't visit gamespot?

:hmph:

Raziel, you really can't lash out at Gamespot for the way they speak because quite frankly, that has nothing to do with the quality of their reviews. How can you piss and moan about them speaking like retards when everytime you get excited about something you slam your firsts down, throw a spasm and trawl it out over the forum.

OHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOSSAl;dSKJAfdjSAiolfhjawrj3wqafOPSDAfKJLASDSADA D****ASDPL:KAEKJPI@#P@ADSADASD SHITHASDASD! MAN IM GOING OFF AND I CANT STOP :!>!L><@1l12121 IM ****ING SPAZZINIGN LIKE A ASD AD ASDSAIOFDHIOPSDfhj ioaytu03watuelfaf!! IF YOU COULD SEE ME RIGHT NOW IM SHACKING AND HITTING MY KEYBOARD ANND ****ING CURSING AND YTELLING AND SPAZING!!!!

OMG I COULD HAV EWATCHED THE SHOW LIVE!!! I HAVE A SUPSRIPTION ON GAMESPOT!!!! WTF!!!! HOW MUST I MISS THIS SHOW OF SHOWS> WATCHING IT NOW!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6153984.html

OK SHOW HASNT STARTED I MEAN VIDEO SHOW> GOING TO WATCH IT AND POST THE LOVLY DETAILS!

****IGN SHIT I DOTN CARE ANOT IM SO ****ING HJAPPY!!!!
AT LEAST IM NOT LATE AND CAN WATCH THE SHOW! THis thead will be on the DETAILS LIKE I DID WITH THE OTHER CONFERENCES DURING E3!

OH MY ****ING GOD I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!!

YES ****ING YES!!!! WOOOT!!!!

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/40900

CANT
WAIT
FOR
THIS
!!!!!!

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=6205

I JUST PISSED MY PANTS!!!!

OH MY LORD I CANT ****ING WAIT!!!!!!

HOPLY ****ING AHSDIOJNOIJ)I!J@!JADAIPDJ@# H)*#@UJ!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

****ING SHIT DUDES OF ALL DUDES OF THE DUDES!!!! I

CANT

****ING

WAIT!
!
!!!
!
!
!

!!!!
!!
!!
!

AjcIOP{rhu092QTRUJ)wqaFH)waTH)owaHETOwEHFo{EJFpIJ Bp}ISUJ IP BB TGBRGSGTSrsSBRPK Spgk RHBZJ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am not shitting you, these are REAL spasms.

I honestly don't know where you find the guts to call them retards to be honest. I really don't.

Raziel, you really can't lash out at Gamespot for the way they speak because quite frankly, that has nothing to do with the quality of their reviews. How can you piss and moan about them speaking like retards when everytime you get excited about something you slam your firsts down, throw a spasm and trawl it out over the forum.

I honestly don't know where you find the guts to call them retards to be honest. I really don't.

Being happy and excited about something is a COMPLETE difference then my point with Gamespot. Another thing is IT DOES have a impact on quilty, when your talking about all the bads and not mention 1 good in a review but rate the game a 9 there is something wrong with you. Plus how can you compare me getting excited about something to someone who gets paid to be a dumbass?

Your point makes no sense and is completly unvalid.

:cheers:

How can you piss and moan about them speaking like retards when everytime you get excited about something you slam your firsts down, throw a spasm and trawl it out over the forum.

One of these days I wanted to lash out at Raziel for being a spastic (I must wet my pants about a mere screenshot) kind of guy...but I could not have worded as well as that. You sir, our mighty moderator, win the internets.

On Topic: Gamespot in my opinion is great, they have a sense of humour and most of the time, their reviews are spot on (Cept for Halo, 9.7 for the lose). Plus, this video review of Big Rigs made me crack up (scroll down to Video Review, obviously).

I like GameSpot. They were probably the only gaming site that gave HL2 a fair score. And they don't hype and overrate everything like IGN does. They actuall underrate almost everything :p

Regardless of your opinion, those games have a general consensus of being "great."

Sp, they got NFL and Tony Hawk's wrong - Soul Calibur, Halo and HL2 were spot on ;)

gamespot rated san andreas better than half life 2, i like the grand theft auto series but they act like every new gta game is the second coming of jesus.

I like GameSpot. They were probably the only gaming site that gave HL2 a fair score. And they don't hype and overrate everything like IGN does. They actuall underrate almost everything :p

Regardless of your opinion, those games have a general consensus of being "great."

But that would just be your opinion, and HL2 has the general consensus of being one of the best FPS' ever made. :p

Sp, they got NFL and Tony Hawk's wrong - Soul Calibur, Halo and HL2 were spot on ;)

Halo? 9.7? You have to be kidding. You might enjoy the combat, but considering it lacks everything else it could only aspire to an 8.

So calling those games perfect is justified? There's not a single flaw, not a single fault in the gameplay, design, art or graphics? Okay then.

Its how the editors like the games.

How they rate it is BIASED
The review they write should be UNBIASED

Back