Gran Turismo 4 Pic Thread

Maxi

Tank
Reaction score
Hey! Who else here has GT4? I bought it on friday and can't stop playing it :p It's awesome! I'm currently just 4% through, and I've got a BMW M5 that i've tuned to 680BHP.

Here are my pics:
http://maxikana.info/GT4/

Nice pics Maxi, BMW powah!

Some I've taken.
foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

foto3.jpg

s2.jpg

Best racing game ever. :E

I hope another companies will use every technology of this game to make the PS2 games looks better

for example DMC3 looks very good and tekken5 looks very awsome too and run so smoot

the point is that I tought that ps2 hav reached it limits the past years whit games like MGS3,that looks very nice

also for some reason PS2 graphics looks very cool even if it dont hav hig resolutions textures

Thinking of buying it. How did you manage to upload the pics from your PS2?

The game has a 'photo' option that utilizes the USB port...

I keep ending off the road because of the amazing grafics :D.

Anthraxxx said:
The game has a 'photo' option that utilizes the USB port...

Thats a cool feature. I think I might wait until the game goes platnium to pick it up. Skint. =/

i hate gran turismo, it's as boring as hell.

Anyone raced the 24hours Nürburgring endurance yet? :E

I know a guy who raced it, although he didn't race himself (B-Spec).

If you win you get a sweet Formula 1 car.

I thought the game sucked at first and that was because I didn't know how to turn corners correctly. I finally learned how to play and I like it now, but I still like Burnout 3 more.

Someone please take a pic of a classic muscle car, a 1970 Plymouth Cuda, 67 Camaro, 70 Challenger, something.

As soon as I have the spare cash to buy one.

MaxiKana said:
As soon as I have the spare cash to buy one.

A good way to earn cash is to participate in the Japan Championship race (5-7 races or something). You should get a good Japanese car like a Mitsubishi 3000GT and trim it.

You get 15,000 in cash for getting on first place and 30,000 cr. when winning the whole championship.
You also get a Nissan 350Z Fairlady Race Car 02 worth around 320 000 cr. :)

how exactly do i transfer photos to my PC? i;ve played the game a bit and stuff and just can;t seem to figure it out

B-MAn said:
how exactly do i transfer photos to my PC? i;ve played the game a bit and stuff and just can;t seem to figure it out

I have a digital camera with a 512mb SD card in it. I hooked up my camera to the ps2 via the usb hookup the camera came with. Then I just saved the photos to the "USB Mass Storage Device" or whatever GT4 detected it as.

Then I just brought the camera to my computer and hooked it up through the USB and dragged them to my comp.

EDIT:
Hazar said:
They look like they're from a car commercial :p

Who's? Mine or just everyone's in general?

EDIT2: Anybody else think the Shelby Mustange is a bit too expensive to get? I think it's worth it...but they could've made it a little cheaper to get. I mean... a Shelby Cobra itself is like 510,000 or 610,000 and then upgrading it so you can with the Cobra races. I blew like 800k-900k to get it :p

Loke said:
Anyone raced the 24hours Nürburgring endurance yet?

I know a guy who raced it, although he didn't race himself (B-Spec).

If you win you get a sweet Formula 1 car.

I did! and i got a red one :)

i am currnetly 31 percent done..but my mom too my ps2 away so i cant play :(

This is the game I am considering buying a ps2 for (at a pawn shop most likely). When GT3 came out my cousin and I played it for like 6 months straight everyday. Now I am forced to sit around listening to other people talk about how awesome GT4 is and I can't play it. I love my cube, but for gran turismo......there is no substitute.

pity me :( .

I havent played lately.

I got to about 25%

I beat the first endurance race

The car I got was:

Not very good.

does anyone have any tips for completing endurance races(b-spec)?

Back