Grandmom (72) having child with her grandson.

Shoot them. Shoot them both and burn their remains so that they won't contaminate the rest of the world.

So what do you call the child? GrandGrandsonmom?

1243937033_tsimis.gif

"For the first time in years I felt sexually alive."

You're 72 lady. Your "sexually alive" days should have ended along time ago.

I don't know whats more jaw dropping. The fact that she had sex with her grandson or the fact that she is still capable of having babies.

I like how everyone uses god to give their position an edge.

"I'm having sex with my Grandson, I believe God has given me a second chance"

"ewww.... oh God? I like God, why didn't you just say so?"

oh man, i don't know if i could keep my lunch down if i was in his shoes...unless she's like betty white or something.

I don't know whats more jaw dropping. The fact that she had sex with her grandson or the fact that she is still capable of having babies.

Or the fact that you didn't read the story and they're actually using a surrogate mother with a donor egg paired with the grandson's sperm.

Wait, so now theres another person involved? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

You're still upset that I leaked about the military space shuttle?

LALALALALALA NEVER HAPPENED LALALALALALA WEST WING ONLY RAN FOR FOUR SEASONS LALALALALALA

A second chance? At becoming the most ridiculous and disgusting relationship ever?

Or the fact that you didn't read the story and they're actually using a surrogate mother with a donor egg paired with the grandson's sperm.
Why the **** would act as a donor to such a thing?

Wait, so now theres another person involved? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

actually there are two other people involved. if you guys bothered reading the entire article you will find that it's not entirely as gross as you first assume and that the title of the article is misleading.

they have both a surrogate mother and also a donor egg, so basically it's the grandson's sperm and some other woman's egg inserted into a third woman.

the grandmother isn't going to be pregnant and she's not really going to contribute to the pregnancy at all(so no worries about inbreeding, never mind that chances of that is small in the first place unless through multiple cycles), they're just gonna raise the child together that's the extend to which she's going to be a mom.

So the the middle generation, the dad, would have a Grandson who is his brother.

actually there are two other people involved. if you guys bothered reading the entire article you will find that it's not entirely as gross as you first assume and that the title of the article is misleading.

they have both a surrogate mother and also a donor egg, so basically it's the grandson's sperm and some other woman's egg inserted into a third woman.

the grandmother isn't going to be pregnant and she's not really going to contribute to the pregnancy at all(so no worries about inbreeding, never mind that chances of that is small in the first place unless through multiple cycles), they're just gonna raise the child together that's the extend to which she's going to be a mom.
I think you may be over looking the fact that they ARE ****ING EACH OTHER. Yes, ****ing his Grandmom. Kissing with tongues and everything.

And also the surrogate mother is fine with giving them a child.

I bet she's got a vagina like a wizards sleeve, I can see the appeal.

"Initially I was shocked," says Roxanne, 30. "But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too. Also I really ****ing need the money and I'm just gonna pretend this didn't happen."
Only in America.

I also think they should shoot them or at bare minimum throw them into a raging fire

"I know the baby will be loved."

For about 10 years.

The baby's life will be hell. I just know he is going to have a crappy school life.

I also think they should shoot them or at bare minimum throw them into a raging fire

It's like you don't keep track of your opinions or something lol

People have these stupid stereotypes that having a kid out of wedlock is bad. Or drunk sex is bad, or banging your friend's girlfriend is bad. Big deal man, your junk works and now you'll probably get more pussy than you'll ever get in your life. Your a guy and thats what we do best, making babies. Take a step back and look at this from a perspective of being a simple human, not just a guy from a small town about to start his life. You didn't **** up, imo. You did what every human has the right to do...and thats simple procreation. If you don't want to be a father, don't be but you did your part, and she'll do the rest. If she wanted a kid, thats fine. Also keep in mind she'll be on her own if you leave her.

You just had major feelings for this girl, imagine what life could be like with both of them.

You know he was doped up on all kinds of e.

The baby's life will be hell. I just know he is going to have a crappy school life.

Well, his life will be shitty because alas, he will not be able to grow up and marry his own Grandma.

Back