Graphic Fight Scene *WARNING*

Dr.Spock

Reaction score
You are Gordon Freeman. You find yourself surrounded by 10 combine soliders, you have nothing to fight with except you fists, what do you do?

Its kinda long so those with A.D.D. and those with morals should just stop reading here.

As the first one comes at me I would grab his fist, swing him around backwards (180 degrees) so I am behind him with his right arm in my grasp. Since when your arm is not able to go in a upword direction when in a cop lock, I would then force the joint out of the socket and wrap the broken arm around his throat. As the next one try to get me from behind, I kick him in the kneecap breaking his leg in the opposing direction. I would then proceed to to unravel the combine I have in a chokehold with his own arm, unwind him, spin him around so he is face me, then kick him in the face and leave my foot there and tug on his arm until it completely came off. I would then kick him once more in the face for good measure knocking the armless corpse backwards in a puddle of blood. The arm I aquired qould be used to hit the face of the second attacker breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground. As the 3rd combine charges I would thrust my elbow into his stomach bending him forward in agony. I would then use my knee to crush his face in 3 times until he fell over under the influence of gravity. The fourth combine would be attack from my left side, as he swings I duck under it. At that instance we are facing opposite directions. I then would grab him under his armpits, hold him over me and then drop him on his head shattering his neck back and cranium in one foul swoop. Just as he hit the ground the 5th one rushes me from the back, and gets me in a headlock. I use my head to break his nose and thus forces him to let me go. As he holds his face in his hands I then double axe handle him to the back of the head in a downward motion sending him face first into the pavement. Combine attacker 7 and 8 come at me from the front and the right. I charge to the right sending my fist into his right eye. I quickly crouch down and leg sweep the attacker that is still comming at me. This knocks him off balance sending him into a wall. As the 8th attacker recovers from my blow he attempts the kick me in the face which I easily avoid. I then grab the leg he used to try and kick me, swing him in a 360 degree motion twice and letting go with enough force to paint the ground with his brains. As the 7th attacker attempts to get his balance back I take him by the head and smach his face into the wall 5times before breaking his neck in a 240 degree twist. The 9th and 10th combines take off to report what happend.

Evil evil stuff.

So what would u do if u encountered 10 combine without any weapons..

Stupid stuff I predict only idiots will say : Right......., In before Close, I'm scared, Disturbing, WTF. etc etc etc.

How long did you spend typing that...?Also..no i'm not an idiot for asking.

Off topic: I loved the "robot kung-fu" in I, Robot (hallway)

Dr.Spock said:
You are Gordon Freeman. You find yourself surrounded by 10 combine soliders, you have nothing to fight with except you fists, what do you do?

Its kinda long so those with A.D.D. and those with morals should just stop reading here.

As the first one comes at me I would grab his fist, swing him around backwards (180 degrees) so I am behind him with his right arm in my grasp. Since when your arm is not able to go in a upword direction when in a cop lock, I would then force the joint out of the socket and wrap the broken arm around his throat. As the next one try to get me from behind, I kick him in the kneecap breaking his leg in the opposing direction. I would then proceed to to unravel the combine I have in a chokehold with his own arm, unwind him, spin him around so he is face me, then kick him in the face and leave my foot there and tug on his arm until it completely came off. I would then kick him once more in the face for good measure knocking the armless corpse backwards in a puddle of blood. The arm I aquired qould be used to hit the face of the second attacker breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground. As the 3rd combine charges I would thrust my elbow into his stomach bending him forward in agony. I would then use my knee to crush his face in 3 times until he fell over under the influence of gravity. The fourth combine would be attack from my left side, as he swings I duck under it. At that instance we are facing opposite directions. I then would grab him under his armpits, hold him over me and then drop him on his head shattering his neck back and cranium in one foul swoop. Just as he hit the ground the 5th one rushes me from the back, and gets me in a headlock. I use my head to break his nose and thus forces him to let me go. As he holds his face in his hands I then double axe handle him to the back of the head in a downward motion sending him face first into the pavement. Combine attacker 7 and 8 come at me from the front and the right. I charge to the right sending my fist into his right eye. I quickly crouch down and leg sweep the attacker that is still comming at me. This knocks him off balance sending him into a wall. As the 8th attacker recovers from my blow he attempts the kick me in the face which I easily avoid. I then grab the leg he used to try and kick me, swing him in a 360 degree motion twice and letting go with enough force to paint the ground with his brains. As the 7th attacker attempts to get his balance back I take him by the head and smach his face into the wall 5times before breaking his neck in a 240 degree twist. The 9th and 10th combines take off to report what happend.

Evil evil stuff.

Stupid stuff I predict only idiots will say : Right......., In before Close, I'm scared, Disturbing, WTF. etc etc etc.

you act as if you'd do that in real life LMAO!!!, but in reality your'd pee your pants before fainting then wake up in a combine prison with your pee stained pants in a fetal position sucking your thumb and reminding yourself your gonna die a virgin.

I would do the old "OMG wtf is that behind you?!" they turn around and ill hual ass :LOL:

Pitbul said:
you act as if you'd do that in real life LMAO!!!, but in reality your'd pee your pants before fainting then wake up in a combine prison with your pee stained pants in a fetal position sucking your thumb and reminding yourself your gonna die a virgin.

Rofl, Its Gordon. But yeah i couldn't do that in R/L

Pitbul said:

What a nice guy

Right... I'm scared.... that's disturbing... seriously, what the ****... etc? ;)

Letters said:
Right... I'm scared.... that's disturbing... seriously, what the ****... etc? ;)

Get ur sexy avatar back! And it took about 7min to type up. Not like I was timing myself but thats what it felt like.

Dr.Spock said:
Rofl, Its Gordon. But yeah i couldn't do that in R/L

hehe, i just had to say "Kats got n0 k3ys n00b" but in a diffrent way. :E

Sparta said:
What a nice guy
i wasn't trying to be nice, im just saying what would happen in real life to 98% of real people. the other 2% would fight back and die... :thumbs:

Holy shit. That was very graphic. Seriously, this is the first time I'm sickened by a piece of text. :x

Dr.Spock said:

Id kick them all in the Balls with my many legs :E

and then play the bonjo's on their masks, just to rub it in

strange..... HL2 and its links to dementia should be studied.

Dude, someone needs to be creative and create another gory blog like I did!

That really wasn't all that graphic, maybe if you find PBS hard to watch.

snak3y3z1001 said:
I would do the old "OMG wtf is that behind you?!" they turn around and ill hual ass :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: AHHHAAAHAHAA!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Dr.Spock said:

[/COLOR]

Wow, and then would you do a backflip, and pull out akimbo USPs? Because that would be rock and roll!

Back