Grasping an object

P

PupSocket

After I grab something with my use key, are there any commands to manipulate its orientation? F'rexample, I pick up a downed barrel and it's horizontal, yet I want it to be vertical.

So far, I can pick it up, then drop it over the edge of another object, so that it tips as it falls. It either lands the way I want (unlikely) or I re-grasp it as it falls through the orientation I want. Fizzucks R cool, but I'm surpised Gordon manages to use weapons without shooting off his feet. :)

You can't rotate objects in HL2. You can in Garry's Mod though.

SixThree said:
You can't rotate objects in HL2. You can in Garry's Mod though.
Because Garry took that feature from another mod.
Come to think of it, Garry right about took/stole everything his life is composed of.

I think you can with the G-gun (gravity gun) - When grabbing a barrel, shoot it up at the sky at an angle of 80 degrees and and catch it at the orient of vertical. If you don't have much space above you, you can try crest it against the wall so that it turns vertical. :)

Beerdude26 said:
Come to think of it, Garry right about took/stole everything his life is composed of.

So what?:monkee:

DannyC. said:
How do you rotate the objects in it?

Hold use.

And search Moddb.com for "Argg" or "Addnans Rottational Gravity Gun".

Beerdude26 said:
I think most of the stuff in the multi-gun is his. And the wheels.

Hell, the basis of the mod is stolen! The sole thing that made Garry so popular is stolen. I don't understand how this nazi can live on... :/

Beerdude26 said:
Hell, the basis of the mod is stolen! The sole thing that made Garry so popular is stolen. I don't understand how this nazi can live on... :/
Well, if we do shut down Gmod it's not like JB mod will resurect itself. Gmod has a monopoly and that's how it's staying.

ríomhaire said:
Well, if we do shut down Gmod it's not like JB mod will resurect itself. Gmod has a monopoly and that's how it's staying.

Only thing I can think of that he actually "stole" was ARGG. But still, he got permission from Addnan to put it in so. Or maybe the thrusters.

And the welding isn't stolen. His welding model is completely different from JBs.

ríomhaire said:
Didn't say that. And it's a known fact that Garry leaked the JBmod source code and said it was "free for all to use", being the mother****ing whore that he is. Sorry, but things like that REALLY tick me off.

It's a known fact that he is a great coder, but it's also a known fact that he is a complete and utter piece of human waste.

Beerdude26 said:
Didn't say that. And it's a known fact that Garry leaked the JBmod source code and said it was "free for all to use", being the mother****ing whore that he is. Sorry, but things like that REALLY tick me off.

It's a known fact that he is a great coder, but it's also a known fact that he is a complete and utter piece of human waste.

Hmm.

I'll just have to take a little red pill to make me forget before I play :)

I always wanted to know what the deal was behind Garry. I'm starting to see sense.

If his mod is fun, I couldn't care less if he is a good person or not.

Back