Great Games

Smack500

Reaction score
Any really good games come out recently I have missed? because it seems to me there hasnt been that many great games this year. That includes all consoles and PC.

So far the only games I have played this year I would put in this category are: God of war, Resident Evil 4, and Battlefield 2.

no the industry stagnated somewhat this year

Ennui said:
no the industry stagnated somewhat this year

i wouldnt say taht really, but if hes just talking about games that are already out, youd be right. But there are alot of great games to come.

nah there hasnt really been any good games out but october-like january there will be some nice games coming out

F.E.A.R
Quake 4
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Call of Duty 2
Halflife 2: aftermath (not really a new game)

I herd zelda was posponed until 2006.
Stalker is still unknown isnt it?

Also its likely several of those mentioned wont be "great games", alot have said call of duty 2 is just one with better graphics. Theres no past with F.E.A.R. like quake and elder scrolls, and just because it looks good doesnt mean anything.

What other games are coming out this year that might be great?

oh, i was talking about games already released. quake 4, fear, hl2:am, and cod 2 should all be great.

Ennui said:
oh, i was talking about games already released. quake 4, fear, hl2:am, and cod 2 should all be great.

You were right, that is what I was asking about at first. Others on here mentioned that theres alot of games coming out that look good, so I thought I would make a list.

bf2 and dod:s are the only two games that I really loved this year.

Im sure dod:s is fun, its just sadly I live in the country where theres no broadband available. (you cant play games on sat)

Bf2 I play through lan with some buds alot.

Ultimate Spider-Man is somewhat fun, but it can be beaten in only 2 days.

Try Burnout Revenge and The Suffering: Ties That Bind.

Did mercenary come out this year or 2004? Either way i still loved that game..

Dont forget rag doll kung fu lol

looks such a fun game

Back