Great sound!

Mat_Brummitt

Reaction score
Just a tip for anyone with an Ipod, plug in your offical earphones when playing CS as they give you great directional sound, meaning that you can tell where every footstep is coming from, every bullet shot and all that, which makes your life a little less tense when you know you are the last man alive on your team - ie, you dont have to guess where the opposing team might be walking about. You can even tell when something is going on behind you, where someone is spraying something etc etc.

Plus, Ipod earphones give you fantastic bass.

PS. if you dont have an ipod, you can still buy these earphones seperately if your really into your CS and want a good setup for your best bet at staying alive.

Hope that helps.

Mat...

I use them simply because i don't have anything else as my senheisers broke a while ago.

I want some new proper headphones :(

lol yeah i came across the same thing recently

my speakers broke and i was like omg no sound so i searched around and found some old headphones, turns out cost wise cheap headphones poon cheap speakers in terms of gaming

Yeah I have surround sound speakers too, and the earphones are 10x better than them for playing CS.

Only problem is you can never hear when "dinner's ready" lol

Mat.

Back