Green Man Gaming giving away games again!

TwwIX

Tank
Reaction score
Today they started handing out several copies of Mafia 2 and Mount and Blade: Warband once their Facebook page reached 1500 Likes. I was amongst the winners. Got myself a copy of Mount and Blade: Warband. :) There were also two additional winners who got a game of their choice.

They'll be doing it again, tomorrow, if it reaches 2500 Likes. So, Like their page and keep your eyes on it.
http://www.facebook.com/GreenManGaming

pJHbi.png

likewhores. Not worthy of the name greenman.

I liked it, I want to win free games. Whats to lose?

I have more self respect because I am respecting myself by getting free games.

I have more self respect because I am respecting myself by getting free games.

Two issues:
1. You're not guaranteed a game
2. Its gotten 300 "likes" in 3 days. Have fun waiting a couple weeks to get notified that you didn't win anything.

Have fun being whores who advertise a service just for the chance of getting paid in cheap, old pc games for it.

Holy shit vegeta just ignore the thread if you're n- .... err. wait. That's Krynn?

Two issues:
2. Its gotten 300 "likes" in 3 days. Have fun waiting a couple weeks to get notified that you didn't win anything.

Have fun being whores who advertise a service just for the chance of getting paid in cheap, old pc games for it.

You must ****ing hate christmas.

Two issues:

Lol what a silly dolt you are.

You must ****ing hate christmas.

On Christmas I dont get gifts from corporations for shamelessly promoting them in my personal life, so its not even comparable. Besides, gifts aren't what makes Christmas enjoyable for me, because I have an excellent family who is actually interesting and fun to be around. I'm sorry that you dont, and that you've lived your life under this assumption that Christmas is about free shit, and that you actually have to suck up to your corporations...err... relatives to make them spend 20 bucks on you.

Oh shnap, bitch. That post sure backfired on you!

Back