Group Story

Top Secret said:
OMFG. I just spent an hour on a story, then my computer froze. Someone else go, that's too depressing.
That sucks. Its 2:08am here and I don't feel like writing about my part again so I'll wait till someone else goes. Good Luck, and I hope your computer dosn't freeze. :devil:

That sucks. Its 2:08am here and I don't feel like writing about my part again so I'll wait till someone else goes. Good Luck, and I hope your computer dosn't freeze.

Actually, my computer didn't freeze. I accidentially clicked to go to another part of the forum and when I went back, my stuff was gone. Saying my computer froze just made me sound like less of an idiot. :cheese:

Top Secret said:
Actually, my computer didn't freeze. I accidentially clicked to go to another part of the forum and when I went back, my stuff was gone. Saying my computer froze just made me sound like less of an idiot. :cheese:
No worries if you wanna see an idiot go to my Homade Headcrab pics. Get to writing though you post was :eek: dyno-mite. :eek:
:imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu:
LOL just look at em go.

I'm feeling a little less depressed so I'll write tomarrow. I'm going to bed though, I've got school in a few hours. Night.

Regardless kick ass stuff so far.
I agree - this stuff is great. I still think we should go in order however, because it keeps a little bit of...uh...order. We just need to get a rhythm going. And should I write or wait another cycle? I'm fine either way.

guys i've been kinda of inspired to start writing some of my own material also , maybe i could post a wee little bit at some stage :eek:?

keep up the great work guys , your the closest thing we have to new material to the game ;)

Navy Man said:
guys i've been kinda of inspired to start writing some of my own material also , maybe i could post a wee little bit at some stage :eek:?

keep up the great work guys , your the closest thing we have to new material to the game ;)
Go ahead and post but tell everyone you are posting. Just so stories don't run together.
Oh and also I have no problem with order I just :flame: HATE :flame: it when it is days between posts.

alright i only posted a wee little bit, feel free if u were working on a bit for their to post it and i'll get ridof mine :)

:afro: Just read yours Navy Man. Nice addition. Kept the story moving. As for the length, more is always better.

Chainer. Please refrain from making comments in the ****ing story thread!

Argh! Have to find a friendly neighborhood moderator!

yer i don't like my part really after the comments of what chainer said , i agree with what u said and how come i can't delete the post ?

There's a period of time (something like 5 minutes) where you can edit or delete your post. After that, it's all set in stone for us ordinary folk.

Navy Man said:
yer i don't like my part really after the comments of what chainer said , i agree with what u said and how come i can't delete the post ?
Navy does your story apply to my character or not? Not to be picky just wanna know, thats all. And Draklyne what happens when people want to comment on the story are you going to tell them not to post there but here? Again just wondering.
:| Not being a smart ass. :|

chainer yer it did , was suppose to be straight after when you dude was heading to his safer place, dunno might have been heading to the back door when the soldier was heading up ... cheesy i know but was done pretty quickly , and on the deleting subject i vote Draklyne for fanfic moderator :)

Navy Man said:
chainer yer it did , was suppose to be straight after when you dude was heading to his safer place, dunno might have been heading to the back door when the soldier was heading up ... cheesy i know but was done pretty quickly , and on the deleting subject i vote Draklyne for fanfic moderator :)
Well in my opinion for future refrence for ANYONE who posts on this and or the other forum:
:flame: PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF THE PERSON WHO POSTED BEFORE YOU. :flame:

And Draklyne really can't be a moderator because he isn't. Neither am I or anyone else who posts EXCEPT the actual moderators. I don't mean to be :eek: snippy :eek: but my post was stopped dead in its tracks.
Take this as an example:

Writer one posts:

No matter how used to it John got he still cringed when shots were fired. He darted back and forth in the ally looking for cover.

"Damn why is this guy chasing me?" John gasped as he ducked down behind a dumpster.

Bullets penetrated the metal bunker tearing through John's right shoulder. Blood sprayed the cement wall painting it crimson. He screamed cradling his now wounded shoulder. A sound to his left made him glance rapidly. Then he saw it, his way out. A door lay only inches open across the way. He thought for a monemt and dashed across the way.

Bullets screamed mear inches past as he bolted through the door.

Then Writer number two:

"Shit!!" Curtis exclaimed. He had missed his shot agian.. He couldn't believe he missed that rat again. Curtis paced down the ally. He noticed somthing on the wall behind the dumpster, blood; he had hit that scum. Curtis turned his attention to the door his "prey" had ran through. Just as he was about to push the door open John walked out. Curtis took John into his custody.

:eek: See how they contradict? :eek: Let's try not to do this in the future.

shit man sorry , it was my first attempt, i didn't mean to fuk it up for you directly or anyone else :<. ask a mod nicely and get it removed and carry on :)

are you going to tell them not to post there but here?
I'm going to start PM'ing people to post here - I'll provide a link to this thread. Too bad I didn't say it on the first post - screwed everything up.

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF THE PERSON WHO POSTED BEFORE YOU.
Excellent point - we want to approach this like a single story instead of, "my take on this story is..." No offense or anything Navy Man. It's kind of like improv in acting - you can't say no to anything the other actor does; it screws up the performance.

i vote Draklyne for fanfic moderator
Good, keep the votes coming in! :thumbs:

But seriously, the day I get voted into being a moderator is the day Arnold Schwarzenegger gets voted into Presidential Office.

That's a scary thought :(

:sniper::imu:

Navy I am not mad nor should you feel guilty. It is no prob. And I know I make it seem like one I just can't stand it when somthing like that happens. If I want that I'll go to www.planethalflife.com lol. So what are we going to do about our situation?
Navy I would like you to continue posting but we just need to do it with some organization in mind. :borg:

haha i yer i see what ya guys mean now , yep algood , i wont post again but will look forward to what you guys write :D

Navy Man said:
haha i yer i see what ya guys mean now , yep algood , i wont post again but will look forward to what you guys write :D
No Im not saying dont post, just do it when and how you are supposed too.

Don't forget me! Can we get on with this? Shall I start one right now?

I'll ask this once and if anyone feels negative about it just say so. Let me choose who goes next. Everyone who wants to post will PM me. I can check my PM every 3 hours so there will never be too long of a wait. Also you can have the option to send me your post first, I'll look it over and then you can post it.

:E Just an idea tell me what you think. :E

lol we should make this into a mod when its finished :O

Hmmm, no action from anyone for a while. Helloooooo?

Is anyone interested in continuing this story? Draklyne? Chainer? It would be a crime to let such a promising piece of fanfic fizzle out. I don't particularly feel like taking charge of this project, has all interest gone from it?

I want in.

Unfortunately, I've been banned for a while so I couldn't offer my services. So I am offering them now.

Sprafa said:
I want in.

Unfortunately, I've been banned for a while so I couldn't offer my services. So I am offering them now.

Great! Trouble is there is no-one to offer them to...
I'll PM Draklyne about it. He started this, so if he wants to come back and revive it, great.

Back