Guess that video game quote part 2

BigBoss7556

Reaction score
I saw an outdated thread of this earlier so I decided to revive the game.

Basically you have to name what game the quote is from.

UPDATE: I only get to post quotes until I say that somebody else can.

First quote: "If the Russians wanted to start ww3 they wouldn't do it here on Everon".

RE4 actually, Siacker's right. It might have been also said in Metal Gear Solid but I wasn't referring to that.

Next one:

"Wait, your telling me this woman is 200 years old!?"

I remember Tanya from Red Alert 1 or Red Alert 2 saying that same line, that's strange.

"I method actor. If script calls for me to play drunk for bar-brawl scene, I get drunk for bar-brawl scene!"

RE4 actually, Siacker's right. It might have been also said in Metal Gear Solid but I wasn't referring to that.

Next one:

"Wait, your telling me this woman is 200 years old!?"

Oh yes, Krauser. For some reason I couldn't get the idea of Ocelot saying something along those lines out of my head.

Oh yes, Krauser. For some reason I couldn't get the idea of Ocelot saying something along those lines out of my head.

Yeah. For some reason when I read the quote I got the Merchant's voice in my head, heh.

Anyway could anyone tell me what game this quote is from(I already posted this earlier)

"Wait, you're telling me this woman is 200 years old!?"

Clue: It's a very famous SNES game

Anyway could anyone tell me what game this quote is from(I already posted this earlier)

"Wait, you're telling me this woman is 200 years old!?"

Clue: It's a very famous SNES game

Chrono Trigger? I don't specifically remember that quote but that's my best guess.

C&C Generals D:

"I am rubber, you are glue."
"What are you waiting for? Christmas?"
""Shitbag! I use all the ammunition for weapon."

"ovvvverrrrllllyyyy innnnnntracite....COMBINATION!
harrrrrrrd to avoiiiiiiiiiiid.....AREA ATTACK!
superrrr.....kick....GROUND VERSION!
miiiighty......TRIANGE BEAM!"

Two for the slightly older gamers:

'ice cream, ice cream'!

'good luck .... you'll need it'!!!

"Are you a bad enough dude to save the president?" :O

How about no more quoting till someone guesses the old one? I'm still curious about half of these posted...

Back