Guess what arrived in the post today...

how could anyone think of selling those things?

If you are selling PM me ;)

Is it really that big a deal? I doubt Valve would be deeply insulted. Perhaps they'd be amused by the fact that people were willing to give money for such a thing. And in the meantime Chris_D gets money. It's all good!
I'd sell it.

damit, you crossed out your address, i had my crowbar ready and a flight booked to the uk

i think el_chi may want to buy this poster,

nothin like trying to push him into somthing

lol

bet you're glade you told them, they are so cool, rewarding anything anybody does, someone asked them about tshirts and was the first to do so, so they got a shirt, I bet the first to break into their office will be given a shirt or maybe a signed copy of the game when it's released, who knows what those crazy mofo's will do next!

jealousy-meter:

[-----------||--] ;( ;( ;(

grats :)

Originally posted by El_Chi
Is it really that big a deal? I doubt Valve would be deeply insulted. Perhaps they'd be amused by the fact that people were willing to give money for such a thing. And in the meantime Chris_D gets money. It's all good!
I'd sell it.

I'd certainly be amused if my signature could make any object go up in price!

Originally posted by subs
damn, just for just a VERY simple ass hex? argh!

Too bad noone else bothered, could have gotten the docks out in 1 minute.

Yeah, it was me and iceman who told people about the instructions on steam-hangout.

While it also was me describing the cache files. And it was also me who found out(with Iceman, which was lucky to get it to work by just inserting and deleting random bytes) how to get the movies with longer filenames to work.

I'm not really jealous cause i dont want any of the things you got, only the shirt if it had been with the white logo at the end of the movies.

Is noone else's interest piqued by the inclusion of a CS poster and not a HL one? I know they released cs as a retail product with involvement from valve but it wasn't their project to begin with. Why not send a HL one or a TF one?

OMFG CHrisD! i got a poster too yesterday! But i didnt receive a t-shirt :(

Mojo: They probably just assumed I'm a Counter-Strike fan. I used to be, played from beta 1.1 to version 1. I'm betting they're not giving the HL2 posters away any more, TFC is old and HL is old too. I'd rather have the CS poster than HL1 or TFC.

Back